12 days ago
HR Service Administrator – 6 month FTC – Milton Keynes
HR Service Administrator – 6 month FTC – Milton Keynes
South East England
Making banking easier for all of our customers
We have a number of opportunities for HR Service Administrators to be part of the HR Shared Services team, providing Tier 1 support to all employees and managers across the full employment lifecycle in Santander Group UK, and its subsidiaries. The HR Administrator is the first point of contact for the resolution of HR queries and requests that are received via a telephony channel & email.
The work is rule-based and is supported by detailed processes, procedures and templates. The skill is thorough knowledge of the processes, procedures and templates and excellent and efficient execution of these with a right first time mentality.
We’re passionate about helping people and businesses prosper and we strive to be simple, personal and fair in everything we do. That’s why we’ve built a culture of respect, where everyone is empowered to keep their promises and go above-and-beyond for our customers, colleagues and the communities we serve.
As a HR Service Administrator your main responsibilities will be
* Accurately record case details and employee information as part of system-supported case management
* Prioritise workload efficiently by applying effective timekeeping that adheres to case severities
* Understand the scope of services and own responsibility and escalate as defined
* Investigate requests which cannot be resolved by analysing nature of the request and routing to appropriate resource
* Process customer HR transactional requests according to the assigned severity and SLAs
* Collaborate with HR colleagues (Tier 2) to solve more complex queries and complete requests
* For requests that require follow up, monitor progress through to resolution and respond to requestor
* Work within the SLA and keep the customer informed of expected completion date, including when the item is escalated for action
* Work positively and constructively with HR colleagues to build personal reputation and effectiveness
* Promote a professional image of the HR function by dealing with all cases and ad hoc requests in a timely and highly customer focused manner
Minimum skills and experience required
* Able to work successfully in a team-based environment.
* Able to communicate effectively with people of all levels.
* Sound judgment when corresponding with employees and answering questions.
* Possess up-to-date HR knowledge at an administrator level.
* Able to work accurately under pressure while maintaining the customer service standards.
* Is able to act with urgency when necessary
* Experience of HR administration, ideally within a Shared Services environment
Salary is £16,000-£18,000
For your commitment and success, Santander offers a competitive basic salary with a distinct career development opportunity. In addition to your salary and bonus, we offer you a benefits package that’s flexible and allows you to be in control, as well as all the policies, tools and guidance to support you.
Other Santander benefits include:
* Pension with generous contributions from Santander
* 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase up to 5 contractual days per year
* Voluntary healthcare benefits at discounted rates such as Private medical insurance, Dental insurance, Healthcare Cash Plan and Health assessments
* 24/7 access to an online employee discount platform. Save money on everything from groceries, electronics, fashion, holidays and much more
* Benefits supporting you and your family, such as Childcare vouchers, voluntary Life assurance and Critical illness cover.
* Company car if you drive more than 8,000 business miles per year
* Access to an All Employee car scheme
* Excellent employee recognition schemes -be recognised for demonstrating great behaviours
* Share in Santander’s success by investing in our Sharesave and Partnership shares plans
* Support your favourite causes through charitable giving and our community partnerships
You’ll be based in one of our biggest offices in the UK, right in the heart of Milton Keynes, home to a range of key functions including Marketing, Finance and Risk and conveniently located only a short walking distance from Milton Keynes Central rail station and Shopping Centre. Offering an onsite gym, restaurant, coffee shop and banking facilities, the atmosphere is a vibrant one with plenty of opportunities to socialise and get involved in local community and charity work.
We’ll give you more than a job, we’ll give you a purpose – to help people and businesses prosper.
Our aim is to be the best bank for our people, customers, shareholders and communities and we’re making it happen by focusing on the behaviours that bring everyone together. By bringing passion, talking straight, embracing change, showing respect, speaking up, keeping promises, giving support, truly listening and actively collaborating, we believe we can really make a difference.
We’ve created an environment where we always put people first, that’s why we offer flexible work options to help you do your job in a way that suits you. Whatever your unique ambitions, you’ll have plenty of room to grow, with tailored training and development opportunities and a wide range of benefits designed to suit your lifestyle. What’s more, we’ll also support you in making a difference through our volunteering and fundraising schemes. Our commitment to our people hasn’t gone unnoticed and we’ve been listed as one of Britain’s Top Employers by the Top Employers Institute since 2012.
Time to apply
If this sounds like a role you’re interested in then please apply on the link below.