5 months ago
Want to be a part of something great? AXA Partners is looking for a HR Project Manager to work as part of a major transformation programme. You will be dedicated to managing the HR streams of activity in order to manage effective and efficient delivery of key projects being introduced into the programme.
The role is an initial 12 month contract based at Redhill.
* In conjunction with the project teams and internal stakeholders as relevant, define and deliver the HR work streams within the Transformation projects;
* Reporting progress, decisions and actions clearly to key stakeholders in a timely manner;
* Plan out tasks and activities that fall within scope of HR responsibilities, assigning task owners and ensuring accountabilities and responsibilities for achieving the project deliverables;
* Identify the key milestones for the project and ensure all tasks are operating on track to realise the time, scope and budget expected;
* Act as primary contact for the HR work streams operating globally within the scope of the Transformation projects providing guidance and support as required;
* Responsible for collating relevant information and communicating this to internal global stakeholders across all departments/specialities as relevant;
* Oversee due diligence processes and ensure that all necessary data privacy, regulatory and compliance requirements are incorporated into the projects by design;
* Working as part of a team with the Transformation organisation including Change Management, Global Delivery and Internal Communications, ensuring alignment with engagement and communication plans.
Manage cultural, geographic and technical boundaries to deliver against tight budget and timelines in accordance with the project plans;
* Build and maintain highly effective working relationships with all project sponsors and stakeholders;
* Manage the dependencies and the interfaces between projects under your remit, whilst being mindful of companywide transformation or business as usual (BAU) projects, which will have the potential to impact or influence your projects success.
To be successful in this role, you should be able to demonstrate to following skills and experience:
* Experienced HR Project Manager with specific experience of managing business projects;
* Design and delivery of HR specific plans forming dependencies in other projects;
* Ability to work internationally across the HR organisation engaging local HR SME to manage local tasks or work streams and activating Centre’s of Expertise where appropriate;
* Excellent communication skills, ability to listen, seek feedback and insights, communicate a clear vision of the future;
* Ability to engage, influence and deliver through others;
* Experience working in an international environment, ideally with an understanding and/or experience of social relations and unions;
* Hands on approach to creating project plans, actioning tasks and activities;
* Ability to manage expectations of the stakeholders, users and senior management, challenging wherever necessary unrealistic expectations but realign and demonstrate feasible outcomes;
* Proven ability successfully manage multiple projects or activities;
* Demonstrate analytical capabilities with ability to manage complex data and statistics to deliver sophisticated outcomes;
* Strong stakeholder management experience, including proven ability to establish early credibility, build robust relationships;
* Manage stakeholder expectations, provide sensitive guidance, bring about consensus and resolve conflict;
* Evident ability to work at pace through conflicting priorities and with minimal guidance
* Education, Professional Qualifications and Experience;
* MS Office including PowerPoint, Excel, Word, MS Project, MS Visio, SharePoint;
* Qualified to minimum degree level or equivalent with additional professional qualification in Project Management;
With a presence in over 60 countries, and 165,000 employees serving the needs of 107 million customers, AXA is big.
But never too big to care for every single person who works here. So when you join us, we promise to put our collective might behind you and your career.
You’ll work in an open and supportive environment where you’ll be developed, challenged and encouraged to move around to achieve even bigger and better things – nationally and internationally. You’ll learn directly from senior leaders, from the best in our business. And you’ll enjoy real responsibility, really early on.
AXA Partners Group is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the AXA Group that belongs to the wider AXA Innovation BU. AXA Partners Group offers a large range of products and services which are delivered through 3 business units:
Assistance (Health, Motor, Home)
Credit & Lifestyle protection
Travel – Provide Medical Repatriation, care & services while abroad
Consumer Electronics & Legal – Provide extended warranties product, mobile insurance & associated services
Motor Extended Warranty
AXA Partners in general and BL travel in particular are facing a major transformation to improve efficiencies, increase profi
What We Offer
Up to 10% annual bonus
25 days holiday + bank holidays
Nissan discount club
Company pensions scheme Up to 6% business contributions
Travel Insurance – for yourself and family
Motor breakdown cover
On Commencement of employment, Entitled to participate in Company Life Assurance Cover
Season ticket loan
Important notice: We’ve recently become aware of a recruitment scam in which candidates are asked to be interviewed on Google Hangouts. It is not our policy to conduct interviews via Google Hangouts (we much prefer face-to-face), so if you have been asked to do this, please let the recruitment team know and we’ll do our best to advise you. Likewise, if you’re unsure if the person you’re speaking to is genuinely an AXA recruiter or the job you’re ing for is legitimately from AXA, please get in touch and we can check for you. We cannot be held responsible for any interviews conducted without our knowledge and authorisation. If you’re unsure and would like some advice, feel free to get in touch with our recruitment team.