11 months ago
• A HR Information Analyst to join our HR MI team
• Based at our Head Office in Swindon
• £25,421 - £36,720, target salary £28,246, (depending on skills and experience) based on a permanent, 35 hours per week contract. Full time and part time roles available.
As a HR Information Analyst you will be responsible for developing, managing and reporting people and HR performance information, providing analysis to inform business decisions. This is an exciting time to join the People & Culture MI team as we introduce new ways of working within our team and are undertaking a full scale review and optimisation of our activities, freeing up valuable time to enhance our service offering.
Who we're looking for
As a minimum requirement you’ll have:
• Excellent analytical and numerical skills with previous experience of providing analysis to support business decision making
• Demonstrable Advanced Excel skills including Pivot tables and using advanced formulae
• Proven ability to work with data manipulation software like MS Access, MS Excel etc.
• A customer service mindset with an ability to build relationships and liaise at all levels
• A true team player, supportive of others and able to work using your initiative
• Ability to think logically with an improvement mindset
It would be nice if you also had:
• Advanced MS Excel/MS Access (VBA, query writing)
• PeopleSoft report building skills (PeopleSoft Query)
• Previous experience of using Oracle Business Intelligence reporting tool (OBIEE)
What you'll be doing
• Delivering management information reports, data and analysis, working to tight schedules and SLA’s
• Developing new management information reports using appropriate analysis methodologies and tools
• Developing and maintaining relationships with key customers across the Society
• Reviewing and improving our processes exploiting automated solutions
• Influencing data integrity through the proactive discussion of data issues with the teams responsible for solving them, and continued focus on balancing Data Protection with the provision of insightful business information