7 months ago
HR Business Partner, Retail Contact Centres - Bootle
Job Title: HR Business Partner, Retail Contact Centres - Bootle
Region: North West England
Date Closes: 05/01/2018
Ref Number: A20817
Make decisions that matter, while protecting our customers
We have an exciting opportunity for a field-based HR Business Partner to join our Retail team based in Bootle.
As a HR Business Partner you will be responsible for the delivery of the people plan within a blend of customer facing and non-customer facing portfolios for the 7 Retail Contact Centre sites, across the North of England, Scotland and Ireland.
The role holder will establish and maintain strong working relationships within allocated business areas, highlighting current and future people related opportunities, identifying challenges and risks, and agreeing localised activity and ways of working.
As the HR Business Partner you will lead key BAU activity within allocated portfolios, working collaboratively with the wider HR function and partnering with key stakeholders, contributing to the wider BP and HR team initiatives and activities which encompass the full range of HR Disciplines.
We’re passionate about helping people and businesses prosper and we strive to be simple, personal and fair in everything we do. That’s why we’ve built a culture of respect, where everyone is empowered to keep their promises and go above-and-beyond for our customers, colleagues and the communities we serve.
As a HR team, we are responsible for delivering all people strategy and support, including our dedicated learning and development functions. It’s all about helping our people reach their full potential both personally and professionally – while ensuring we’re retaining our talent.
As HR Business Partner, Retail Contact Centres your main responsibilities will be:
* Collaborating with Senior HR Business Partners and Areas of Expertise (AOE) to deliver people initiatives which are aligned to the strategic people plan.
* Engaging with respective business areas regarding people activity, ensuring stakeholders understand the activity and are clear on their own and their team’s accountabilities for delivering and embedding it.
* Developing strong working relationships with HR AOE colleagues, reinforcing a clear governance framework and contributing towards the business strategic objectives.
* Leading on projects as appropriate (in collaboration with AOE colleagues), taking into consideration business priorities and context and ensuring all stakeholders in HR, AOEs and the Business are engaged as appropriate.
* Collating and interpreting management information to share with stakeholders, raising awareness to current and anticipated opportunities, challenges and risks and to inform current and future people related decisions and activity.
* Working closely with the Change team, supporting key change initiatives which impact respective business areas, ensuring key business stakeholders are engaged and informed.
Minimum skills and experience required:
* Proven HR Business Partnering experience in a multi-site role, preferably in Financial Services, Retail or a corporate environment.
* Proven delivery in a fast paced, change environment, managing multiple stakeholders.
* Degree / CIPD or equivalent level qualification.
* Membership or affiliation to HR related professional bodies or groups.
Salary is £60,000 - £65,000 p.a
For your commitment and success, Santander offers a competitive basic salary with a distinct career development opportunity. In addition to your salary and bonus, we offer you a benefits package that’s flexible and allows you to be in control, as well as all the policies, tools and guidance to support you.
Other Santander benefits include:
* Pension with generous contributions from Santander
* 30 days’ holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase up to 5 contractual days per year
* £6,000 car allowance per year
* Company funded Individual Private medical Insurance
* Voluntary healthcare benefits at discounted rates such as private Medical insurance for your family, Dental insurance, Healthcare Cash Plan and Health assessments
* 24/7 access to an online employee discount platform. Save money on everything from groceries, electronics, fashion, holidays and much more
* Benefits supporting you and your family, such as Childcare vouchers, voluntary Life assurance and Critical illness cover
* Access to an All Employee car scheme
* Excellent employee recognition schemes, be recognised for demonstrating great behaviours
* Share in Santander’s success by investing in our Sharesave and Partnership shares plans
* Support your favourite causes through charitable giving and our community partnerships
You’ll be working in our Bootle office, easily accessible from major motorways, Liverpool city centre and a short walk Aintree train station. With free onsite parking, restaurant, coffee shops and branch, there’s something for everyone.
Although this role will be based in Bootle this is a field based role and there will be broad geographical coverage.
We’ll give you more than a job, we’ll give you a purpose – to help people and businesses prosper.
Our aim is to be the best bank for our people, customers, shareholders and communities and we’re making it happen by focusing on the behaviours that bring everyone together. By bringing passion, talking straight, embracing change, showing respect, speaking up, keeping promises, giving support, truly listening and actively collaborating, we believe we can really make a difference.
We’ve created an environment where we always put people first, that’s why we offer flexible work options to help you do your job in a way that suits you. Whatever your unique ambitions, you’ll have plenty of room to grow, with tailored training and development opportunities and a wide range of benefits designed to suit your lifestyle. What’s more, we’ll also support you in making a difference through our volunteering and fundraising schemes. Our commitment to our people hasn’t gone unnoticed and we’ve been listed as one of Britain’s Top Employers by the Top Employers Institute since 2012.
Time to apply
If this sounds like a role you’re interested in then please apply on the link below.
Share on Facebook
Share on LinkedIn
Share by Email
Did you know?
Our community flagship programme, The Discovery Project, aims to help 1 million people by 2020 to have confidence in the future through projects that grow knowledge, build skills and support innovation.