3 months ago
Becoming a HR Business Partner within Capita Specialist Services
Capita is looking for a HR Business Partner to proactively partner and collaborates with the Senior Management team to provide pragmatic and commercially focussed solutions to bring the People agenda to life and to support in the delivery of business strategy, by creating an environment of positive people management; ensuring we attract, develop and retain talented people who are fully engaged.
What you will do:
* Understand the profile of the business area, the strategic goals and develop, agree and deliver a strategically aligned People Plan.
* Deliver a Business Partnering service to the business unit senior management team.
* Demonstrate a commercialism of approach and understanding with a high-level financial acumen to identify any key financial challenges.
* Lead and manage an HR team providing support, direction and development as required.
* Collaborate with specialist teams and internal or external providers providing broader people services to ensure delivery of Divisional people priorities.
* Lead the team to support the business in delivering their profit margin and growth targets on time and to agreed milestones.
* Accountable for, and in partnership with the business, the delivery of a positive momentum in key people metrics (e.g. retention, employee engagement etc) in line with the business plan.
* Work in collaboration with the Performance & Development, Reward, Resourcing and HR functions.
* Ensure the right people are in the right roles via effective workforce planning.
* Advise Managers on employee relation cases.
* Act as HR lead on key projects including Transformation, Trade Union relationships and negotiations
* Manage employee engagement, sustainability and performance management activities.
* Ensure compliance with agreed company and function standards
* Remain abreast of market trends and functional best practices.
* Co-ordinate and lead the learning the learning and development agenda within the business unit.
* Lead on a culture change programme and drive a change in the values and behaviours of the management team to one of which is aligned to the Company’s values and behaviours.
Your experience will include:
* Being a true HR generalist, preferably within a commercial, fast paced multi-site environment.
* Working in conjunction with central functions & delivery partners.
* Ability to develop strong and trusted relationships with key senior stakeholders.
* Developing & implementing a strategic people agenda for various business areas.
* Good influencing skills, able to provide commercial solutions to business problems.
* Ability to work flexibly over a wide geographical area and experience of working in a multi-site/mobile capacity.
* Resilience and ability to cope with ambiguity and changing (sometimes competing) demands
* Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
* CIPD qualified and/or equivalent experience
* Line management experience
* Experience of working in complex structures and organisations where delivery of the people proposition is through the influencing of internal suppliers to enable a positive change within the business
What’s in it for you?
At Capita, we believe an open, transparent working environment that encourages ingenuity and collaboration – with colleagues, customers and clients – is what makes us so effective at what we do.
As well as a generous basic salary, we also give you 23 day’s holidays, company matched pension scheme and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include a share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing and leisure discounts.
You’ll be joining a network of some of the most experienced, innovative and dedicated people in the country - the opportunities to learn new skills, develop in your career and grow and as we grow are almost endless. Our mission is to help you realise your potential – whatever that means to you.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process – click apply now. We understand you might have some questions before taking the step to apply – you can contact Ru Syed at firstname.lastname@example.org for guidance.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
| Become a Change Maker |