We’re currently looking for a tenacious and driven Cluster Hotel Sales Manager with a strong City of London sales background to identify, secure and drive new business opportunities across 3 Hotel properties in the heart of the City.
Our client is a leading operator of contemporary, luxury hotels in the UK, offering centrally located accommodation and event space, currently in the cities of London, Dundee, Edinburgh, Glasgow & Bath.
The Role of Cluster Hotel Sales Manager
You’ll be accountable for ensuring total account management and increasing market share within an existing client portfolio, mainly managing the corporate segment, but with additional responsibilities and KPIs for corporate group and direct MICE.
In addition to managing the existing portfolio of corporate accounts and maximising all sales lead opportunities, primary responsibilities of the role include:
• Excellent knowledge of all accounts, ensuring revenue generation is maximised across accommodation, group, meetings & events and F&B
• Conducting appointments, hosting FAM trips, attending networking events
• Planning and executing international sales trips
• Supporting management of the RFP season
• Re-contracting and negotiating account portfolio in line with sales rate strategy
• Implementing and following through sales promotions and initiatives
• Creating and executing annual activity plans for key accounts
• Identifying new markets to drive new sales revenues
For the role of Cluster Hotel Sales Manager, you will need to have these skills and attributes:
• Must be a natural communicator, with stand-out presenting skills
• You’ll have a natural flair for sales and have a proven track record in utilising sales techniques in order to maximise all revenue opportunities and aid conversions
• With a passion for customer service and satisfaction, you will be innovative, proactive, show initiative and be able to work to tight deadlines.
• You will be professional, warm and approachable; you will go the extra mile for our guests and will support our culture of delivering a ‘warmer welcome’ through leading by example.
• A salary of £30,000 to £34,000 per annum
• Discretionary bonus worth up to 20% of salary
• Contributions to a pension scheme
• Access to legal and financial advice
• Childcare vouchers
• Critical illness cover
• Free gym membership
• Healthy meals to enjoy while you're working
• 50% discount in our restaurants
• Discounted room rates - visit our hotels in Scotland and Bath for just £50 per night
• Help to buy a bike
• Ongoing training and development
• Employee of the Month and Awards Ceremony to celebrate your achievements
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Sales, cluster manager, revenue, hotel,