about 1 year ago
With its countryside location, Weeley Bridge is perfect for rejuvenating getaways, yet is close enough to the coast when customers want to enjoy all the fun of the seaside.
A focal point of the park is the well-stocked fishing lake. Other facilities include the Lakeside Tavern, Takeaway and outdoor pool.
Customers can come along for a caravan holiday at Weeley Bridge, or choose caravan ownership and enjoy everything this lovely park has to offer.
Holiday Sales Manager
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a friendly and personable Holiday Sales Manager to join the team at our wonderful Weeley Bridge Holiday Park based near Clacton-on-Sea, Essex.
Reporting to the General Manager the successful person will be required to manage and promote all holiday sales activities ensuring the maximisation of opportunities to improve park performance including upselling, upgrading and rebooking while constantly achieving and exceeding the highest levels of customer service in order to provide customers with the best holiday sales journey.
Your key responsibilities will include:
* Ensure that holiday accommodation meets and exceeds customer expectations and constantly review accommodation ensuring any issues are fed back to relevant departments.
* Ensure that the reception area is customer focused and that all point of sale materials including flyers and promotions are correct, maintained and up to date.
* Ensure that all communication lines, telephones & operational hours are managed and handled in a timely manner.
* To ensure that all gas and electrical testing is carried out within the agreed timescale.
* Manage budgetary costs for holiday sales and monitor and maintain effective cost controls.
* Work in collaboration with all park teams and central support to ensure all standards across all areas are operating at a high level and offering a great service to customers.
The successful Person will:
* Ideally have previous experience working within a Holiday Park or the Hospitality industry.
* Have experience of working within a reservation/checking-in function.
* Have first class customer service skills.
* Be comfortable leading, developing and motivating a team.
What can we offer you?
* Competitive rates of pay
* Discretionary bonus packages
* Fantastic team environment
* 25% discount on holidays for yourself, friends and family
* Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
* Full uniform provided where necessary
* Full training
To start Creating Amazing Memories with us, apply now!