8 months ago
Find all the ingredients for a perfect family holiday at Pendine Sands Holiday Park in Carmarthenshire. Surrounded by coastline and countryside, you’ll enjoy amazing views and can be on the Blue Flag beach in a matter of minutes. Whether you want picnics, beach games, nature walks, golf or horse riding or fishing; you’ll discover all close to the park.
If you fancy spending quality time with the family, you don’t even need to leave the park. From the amusements and swimming pool to the two adventure play areas and family-friendly restaurants, there are plenty of opportunities to relax together.
Choose a lodge or caravan holiday at Pendine Sands and access all the facilities, activities and entertainment programme.
Holiday Sales Manager (Reception Manager)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a friendly and hardworking Holiday Sales Manager to join the fantastic team at our stunning Pendine Sands Holiday Park based in Wales.
Reporting to the General Manager, the successful person will be required to lead a Holiday Sales Team to deliver outstanding customer service and standards to all guests.
Your key responsibilities will include:
* Being responsible for the day to day Holiday Sales related operational issues on Park.
* Managing the makeup of fleet, hire fleet and sublets to maximize revenue and availability opportunities using reservations.
* Developing marketing action plan and measure responses.
* Regularly communicating with potential guests and future guests to increase holiday sales, upgrades, extensions and provide team with accurate information on Park of holiday offers available.
* Ensuring that holiday accommodation meets and exceeds customer expectations.
The successful person will:
* Have outstanding customer service skills with strong experience of dealing with customers on a face to face basis.
* Have previously worked in a customer relations, customer service manager or reservations manager role.
* Ideally have experience of working within a holiday park or a hotel.
* Have proven experience of leading, developing and motivating a team.
What can we offer you?
* Competitive rates of pay
* Discretionary bonus packages
* Fantastic team environment
* 25% discount on holidays for yourself, friends and family
* Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
* Full uniform provided where necessary
* Full training
To start Creating Amazing Memories with us, apply now!