8 months ago
Newcastle upon Tyne
Our Central Support Office based in Newcastle upon Tyne and is the bustling hub of Parkdean Resorts. This exciting place to work houses all the essential supporting functions for our 71 holiday parks along with our award winning Contact Centre.
This modern office has a great feel, a mix of energetic knowledgeable professionals all working as one unified team to achieve Parkdean Resorts objectives. Based near the centre of Newcastle upon Tyne, it has great transport links.
Holiday Sales Advisor
At Parkdean Resorts not only are we the UK’s largest holiday park operator but our Contact Centre has won awards for the service we deliver!
We’re looking for individuals who share our passion for Creating Amazing Memories for our customers to join our award winning Contact Centre in Newcastle upon Tyne.
Whether it’s a lodge in the Scottish Highlands or a caravan overlooking stunning views on the Isle of Wight, you’ll be given quality training to ensure you’re an expert when it comes to our parks and accommodation so you can give first class guidance to each and every customer from the vibrant offices in Newcastle.
We sell through service which means we take the time on each call to get to know our customers to ensure it is personal to them and that they trust we are finding the holiday to match their needs.
Customers and people are our heart and soul so that’s why experience isn’t always essential. If you have the passion and drive to exceed targets and deliver world class customer service, we want people like you.
Your main responsibilities will include:
* Matching customer needs and desires and creating holiday packages that fully meet and exceed their expectations
* Ensuring your product knowledge continuously evolves to provide the best possible advice and guidance to customers
* Working as part of a successful team, contributing to the overall targets in key focus areas
* Taking accountability for personal performance through achievement of personal targets, objectives & KPI’s
* Pro-actively identifying additional sales opportunities with each customer contact through promotion of additional products
* Offering flexibility in communication with customers across a variety of mediums including telephony, e-mails & live chat
* Supporting on park promotions as required, including group opportunities and touring and camping
The successful person will have:
* A passion for travel and tourism
* A real passion for customer service
* Enthusiasm and dedication
* The desire to meet and exceed targets
* The drive to develop and progress your career
We are looking for individuals who have the ability to work our 8 week rotational shift pattern between Monday-Friday 8am-9pm, Saturday 9am-7pm and Sunday 9am-10pm (must be available to work every other weekend).
What can we offer you?
* Uncapped commission on top of an hourly rate of £8.00
* Fantastic team environment
* 25% discount on holidays for friends, family and yourself
* Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
* Career progression opportunities
* Training and development throughout your career
To start Creating Amazing Memories with us, apply now!