about 1 year ago
Holiday Park Sales Manager – North Yorkshire
£30,000 Plus Commission
About the role
We are recruiting an experienced Sales Manager to drive the holiday home sales on two stunning Parks based in a highly sought after location in North Yorkshire. The company are looking for an individual who is people focused with a passion to develop others, a proactive thinker with a competitive nature. Above all, someone able to take full accountability for the holiday home sales department and ensuring that the full sales process is adhered to.
* Competitive towards targets
* Lead generation and marketing
* Following leads all the way through
* Driving the Sales of the Holiday Homes across the parks
* Understand and sell a holiday home investment model
* Work with Head Office to plan innovative local and mainland market strategies
* Stock management, ensuring the inventory is in line with budget expectations
* Compliance, ensuring the sales operation is operating to the standards set out by the site licence and the business
* Work to targets and set SMART goals for the business and team
* Drive organic referral business through great customer satisfaction
* Careful attention to detail to ensure homes are ready for sale
* Ensure all marketing material is accurate and available at all times.
* An inspiration leader who is results focused and able to drive financial performance at the same time as customer delight.
* A forward-thinking problem solver and with an ambitious spirit.
* Previous Sales Management experience essential.
* An excellent communicator with determination and integrity that can work closely with our customers and other members of the team
* An assertive diplomatic approach with a ‘can-do’ attitude
* Experience selling luxury or lifestyle products
If you are competitive sales person and feel this is the role for you then please today!