about 1 year ago
Holiday Park Sales Manager – North Wales
£40,000 Basic OTE £75,000
About the role
We are recruiting an experienced Sales Manager for an established Holiday Park based in North Wales. This role is a rare opportunity with great potential. We are looking for someone with the experience of a Sales Manager who is customer based, a proactive thinker, as well as a strong passion to help customers naturally but competitively.
* Competitive towards targets
* Understand and sell a holiday home investment model
* Ensure all marketing material is accurate and available at all times
* Work with Head Office to plan innovative local and mainland market strategies
* Stock management, ensuring the inventory is in line with budget expectations
* Compliance, ensuring the sales operation is operating to the standards set out by the site licence and the business
* Work to targets and set SMART goals for the business and team
* Drive organic referral business through great customer satisfaction
* Careful attention to detail to ensure homes are ready for sale
* Ensure all marketing material is accurate and available at all times.
* An inspiration leader who is results focused and able to drive financial performance at the same time as customer delight.
* A forward-thinking problem solver and with an ambitious spirit.
* Previous Sales Management experience essential.
* An excellent communicator with determination and integrity that can work
closely with our customers and other members of the team
* An assertive diplomatic approach with a ‘can do’ attitude
* Accommodation available for the right candidate
* Experience selling luxury or lifestyle products
If you are competitive sales person and feel this is the role for you then please today!