8 months ago
Just a short walk from a Blue Flag sandy beach, Withernsea Sands Holiday Park enjoys a lovely location on the dramatic East Yorkshire coastline.
If you’re looking for a fun-filled holiday, there is plenty going on both on-park and around the local area. From the fantastic indoor pool to the miniature golf course, this park has something for everyone.
Spend some time wandering along the traditional seafront with its coffee shops and ice cream kiosks, and explore local coastline which includes the unique Spurn Point, Yorkshire’s only island.
If you're looking for some evening activities, why not dine at the Boathouse Tavern and Restaurant before enjoying the range of entertainment that the park has to offer.
Holiday Home Sales Manager- Withernsea
Purpose Of Role:
To ensure overall profits, success and smooth running of the Holiday Home Sales Office by maintaining high standards of customer service and team member effectiveness, adhering to and promoting the Company Values along with Company best practice and legal compliance. To actively increase sales and profit of the department by the selling of holiday homes to New and Part Exchange Customers
Regional Sales Manager /Park General Manager
Holiday Home Sales Advisor/Park Sales Team
* Developing and maintaining relationships with owners, holidaymakers, internal and external customers.
* Gaining feedback from both owners and holidaymakers on the services and facilities provided on park
* Resolving customer queries by using a positive approach and putting yourself in the customers' shoes.
* Dealing effectively and efficiently with customer concerns and compliments following the company guidelines.
* Maintain a continuous positive dialogue with customers to ensure the sale of holiday homes is supported from initial transaction to final delivery and handover including a full and final check on all relevant documentation.
* Monitor and help proactively resolve after sales complaints to ensure customer satisfaction.
Health & Safety
* The Company operates a Food Safety Policy together with a Health & Safety Policy. These are legal requirements to ensure the Health, Safety and Welfare of all employees, customers and guests and visitors whilst on company premises.
* To ensure that you complete the company Health & Safety training programme, "Your Safety Matters" and follow guidelines as set.
* To work in a safe manner, with due diligence towards yourself, colleagues, customers and general public at all times.
* You must report accidents, incidents and hazards regarding Health & Safety to your Manager immediately.
* To ensure that fire regulations are adhered to at all times and assist with evacuation procedures, if and when required.
* Adhering to Parkdean administration procedures, including monetary transactions paying particular attention to cash and credit card limits.
* Completing weekly figures effectively for submission to the general manager and Newcastle upon Tyne.
* Managing prospects/lead bank effectively through the use of CRM system.
* Organising all related administrative processes and managing the team members responsible to ensure all tasks and responsibilities are completed successfully.
* Correctly prepare Holiday Home Sales handover documents paying meticulous attention to detail.
* Agree, prepare and distribute the employee rota for Holiday Home Sales ensuring cover to maximise all sales opportunities.
* Ensure that commission claims are correctly completed and submitted to deadline.
* To communicate with other members of your team, both internally and externally in a professional and courteous manner.
* To work together with your fellow team members to produce standards of excellence within your department and aiming to exceed customer expectations.
* You may at times be required to assist with duties not directly linked to your Job Description but commensurate with your position from time to time. Your co-operation will be appreciated but not abused.
* Daily reporting to the park General Manager to ensure the long term development of the business and to ensure that objectives and priorities of the park and company are met.
* Managing all sales team members to ensure tasks and responsibilities are performed to the agreed standard
* Maintaining all necessary team member procedures and records including training to ensure compliance with all company and statutory obligations
* Recruiting, training, developing and motivating team members to meet the needs of the business
* Ensure all team members have completed the prescribed and relevant training.
* Actively participate in strategic plans for promotional shows and marketing events
* Undertake necessary training to enable the growth of sales where and when appropriate.
* Proactively provide help, support and encouragement to the Holiday Home Sales team including long term development of individuals.
* Monitor cleaning schedules so that stock is always maintained to the highest standards.
* Monitor and feedback competitor activity and offers.
* Efficiently manage the movement of stock both on and off site.
* Effectively monitor and plan the schedule for connections and installations while maintaining good relationships with the Park Maintenance team.
* Agreeing a weekly, monthly and annual financial plan for the sale of holiday homes in conjunction with the general manager and conduct weekly updates with the Holiday Home Sales team, along with response rates to marketing plans.
* Ensuring that the Holiday Home Sales department maximises income by pre-empting, interpreting and acting upon the weekly financial results.
* Managing and controlling the related costs including stock, marketing, advertising and payroll costs in line with business needs.
* Delivering the bottom line profitability of the Holiday Home Sales department, in a manner consistent with the long term health of the business.
* Conduct regular review with the Holiday Home Sales team to ensure that the sales debt is completing at point of sale.
* Driving Licence
* Adaptability/Change Management
* Sales background
* Caravan/lodge Sales
* Administrative Excellence
* Analytical Thinking
* Business and Financial Acumen/Integrity
* Commercial Insight
* Conceptual Thinking and Innovation
* Customer Focus
* Decision -Making
* Developing Talent
* Honesty, Professionalism and Respect
* Influence and Negotiation
* People Management
* Personal Effectiveness
* Planning and Organising
* Project Management
* Problem Solving
* Resource and Budget Management
* Results - Orientated
* Risk Management
* Strategic Outlook
* Team working
What can we offer you?
* Competitive rates of pay
* Discretionary bonus packages
* Fantastic team environment
* 25% discount on holidays for yourself, friends and family
* Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
* Full uniform provided where necessary
* Full training
To start Creating Amazing Memories with us, apply now!