4 months ago
Holiday Home Sales Manager – North Yorkshire
£30,000 With realistic OTE of over £150k
About the role
Stunning established five star development on the coast of Yorkshire with further development offering fantastic sales opportunities.
This is a rare opportunity with enormous potential for a highly experienced Sales Manager to become part of rapidly expanding leisure business.
These established parks already have a great reputation for holidaymakers with their fantastic selection of on-site facilities. The company are looking for an individual who is people focused with a passion to develop others, a proactive thinker with a competitive nature. Above all, someone able to take full accountability for the holiday home sales department and ensuring that the full sales process is adhered to.
This role is for a selling sales manager and is commissioned accordingly while ensuring the team are supported at all times.
* Work to targets and set SMART goals for the business and team
* Drive organic referral business through great customer satisfaction
* Analyse sales performance to adjust business strategies accordingly. Working with the latest CRM systems.
* Work with head office to plan innovative local and main land marketing strategies.
* Develop business relationships with Estate agents and other local companies to generate enquires
* Understand and sell a holiday home Investment model
* Stock management, ensuring the inventory is in line with budget expectations
* Compliance, ensuring the sales operation is operating to the standards set out by the site licence and the business
* Meticulous attention to detail to ensure homes are ready for sale
* Ensure all marketing material is accurate and available at all times.
* Previous Sales Management experience essential.
* An excellent communicator with determination and integrity that can work
closely with our customers and other members of the team
* An inspiration leader who is results focused and able to drive financial performance at the same time as customer delight.
* A forward-thinking problem solver and with an ambitious spirit.
* An assertive diplomatic approach with a ‘can do’ attitude
* Accommodation available for the right candidate
* Experience selling luxury or lifestyle products
This is a role for a driven and dynamic individual with a proven track record. If you believe you are that person then please !