8 months ago
Newcastle upon Tyne
Our Central Support Office based in Newcastle upon Tyne and is the bustling hub of Parkdean Resorts. This exciting place to work houses all the essential supporting functions for our 71 holiday parks along with our award winning Contact Centre.
This modern office has a great feel, a mix of energetic knowledgeable professionals all working as one unified team to achieve Parkdean Resorts objectives. Based near the centre of Newcastle upon Tyne, it has great transport links.
Holiday Home Sales Appointment Advisor
At Parkdean Resorts not only are we the UK’s largest holiday park operator but our Contact Centre has won awards for the service we deliver!
We’re looking for individuals who share our passion for Creating Amazing Memories for our customers to join our award winning Contact Centre in Newcastle upon Tyne.
Our Holiday Home Sales Advisors take the lead in contacting all our fantastic customers or potential owners who have expressed an interest in owning a holiday home at one of our stunning locations across the UK. You’ll be given quality training to ensure you’re an expert when it comes to our parks and ownership so you can give first class guidance to each and every customer.
We sell through service which means we take the time on each call to get to know our customers to ensure it is personal to them and that they trust we are finding the park to match their needs.
Not only will you be speaking to customers daily but you’ll get to build some real relationships with our on park sales teams as you’ll be booking customers appointments to meet with them on park.
Customers and people are our heart and soul so that’s why experience isn’t always essential. If you have the passion and drive to exceed targets and deliver world class customer service, we want people like you.
Your main responsibilities will include:
* Nurturing new and existing leads through active park campaigns and respond timely to all enquiries within a service level agreement.
* Making outbound telephone calls in high volume to potential Holiday Home leads to deliver appointments to our park sales teams.
* Working closely with park sales teams to identify opportunities and support quality appointments resulting in sales.
* Working towards daily and weekly targets to support the overall holiday home sales targets.
* Updating Sales logs and sending those to the sales teams to support appointment generation process ensuring all appointments and outcomes are recording accurately.
* Managing and updating our in house CRM system proactively, paying attention to detail and ensuring this is up to date at all times.
* Attending various National events as required, promoting Parkdean Resorts and generating new appointments.
The successful person will have:
* A real passion for customer service
* The desire to meet and exceed targets
* Enthusiasm and dedication
What can we offer you?
* Uncapped commission on top of an hourly rate of £8.00
* Fantastic team environment
* 25% discount on holidays for yourself, friends and family
* Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
* Full training
To start Creating Amazing Memories with us, apply now!