11 months ago
Newcastle upon Tyne
Our Central Support Office based in Newcastle upon Tyne and is the bustling hub of Parkdean Resorts. This exciting place to work houses all the essential supporting functions for our 71 holiday parks along with our award winning Contact Centre.
This modern office has a great feel, a mix of energetic knowledgeable professionals all working as one unified team to achieve Parkdean Resorts objectives. Based near the centre of Newcastle upon Tyne, it has great transport links.
Holiday Home Sales Appointment Advisor - 3month contract (Part-time)
Everyone loves to go on holiday even deciding to become a Holiday Home Owner – Do you want to help fulfill those dreams and create amazing memories for people?
We are looking for driven outbound sales agents for a fantastic opportunity at our established business in Newcastle upon Tyne where we have the opportunity to help our customers become owners with Parkdean Resorts and bring to life our outstanding parks and booking visits in our friendly outbound sales team.
Your main responsibilities will include:
* Nurturing new and existing leads through active park campaigns and respond timely to all enquiries within a service level agreement.
* Making outbound telephone calls in high volume to potential Holiday Home leads to deliver appointments to our park sales teams.
* Working closely with park sales teams to identify opportunities and support quality appointments resulting in sales.
* Working towards daily and weekly targets to support the overall holiday home sales targets.
* Updating Sales logs and sending those to the sales teams to support appointment generation process ensuring all appointments and outcomes are recording accurately.
* Managing and updating our in house CRM system proactively, paying attention to detail and ensuring this is up to date at all times.
* Attending various National events as required, promoting Parkdean Resorts and generating new appointments.
The successful person will have:
* Excellent communication skills.
* Flexibility and creativity in dealing with customers.
* Highly motivated to achieve and exceed sales and commitment.
* Proven track record of working in a high volume sales environment.
* A real passion for customer service.
* The desire to meet and exceed targets.
* Enthusiasm and dedication.
We are looking for individuals that can commit to a 2 week rotation where 1 week 25 hours & the following week 15 hours - average of 20 hours per week. The hours will beweekdays, andSaturday andSundays.
Please note this is a 3month contract.
What can we offer you?
* £15,600 basic salary (£23,000 OTE)
* Uncapped commission
* Fantastic team environment
* 25% discount on holidays for yourself, friends and family
* Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
* Full training
To start Creating Amazing Memories with us, apply now!