11 months ago
With beautiful beaches, stunning scenery and fun-filled seaside resorts; Valley Farm Holiday Park near Clacton-on-Sea has all the ingredients for the perfect holiday on the Essex coast.
A day spent on-park has so much to offer for customers such as a swimming pool, sports court, adventure playground and arcade.
With a range of caravans available, customers can choose a caravan holiday at Valley Farm or stay for longer with caravan ownership.
Holiday Home Sales Advisor
Are you passionate about customer service and sales?
Parkdean Resorts has a fantastic opportunity for a Holiday Home Sales Advisor to join the team and help us in Creating Amazing Memories!
We have opportunities across our parks in Essex including: Highfield Grange Holiday Park, Valley Farm Holiday Park, Naze Marine Holiday Park and Coopers Beach Holiday Park.
Reporting to the Holiday Home Sales Manager you will be tasked with meeting and exceeding the targets and financial performance requirements of caravan sales department.
Your main responsibilities will include:
* Selling of caravan holiday homes and lodges to both new and existing customers
* Liaising with owners in order to solve problems in a timely and effective way ensuring that all issues are logged monitored and resolved to the owners satisfaction.
* Follow instructions for processes for telephoning, brochure mail-out, email contact, call-back and follow up for new enquiries. Updating of the CRM system for lead-bank.
* Adhering to sales process for presenting the full and clear facts to customers, presenting site fees and associated costs clearly and ensuring the customer is fully informed to make a decision.
* Selling of finance packages to customers and ensuring paperwork is understood by customer and completed correctly.
* Advising customers of the insurance package within the FSA guidelines
* Cash handling adhering to company procedures.
* To ensure that the sales / profit contribution are as per budget and individual plan are met. This can be also be measured in appointment generation.
* To demonstrate and fulfill effective handover of sold units to customers, whilst ensuring customer after care and service.
* To ensure customer debt is paid on time and key handover only after full receipt of monies.
* To work in a safe manner, with due diligence towards yourself , colleagues , customers and general public at all times.
The successful candidate will have:
* Excellent customer service skills
* A passion for sales and targets
* Honesty, Professionalism and Respect
* Brilliant verbal and written communication skills
* Influence and Negotiation skills
* Good planning and organising
* Problem Solving
* Previous caravan/lodge sales experience is desirable but not essential as full training is provided
What can we offer you?
* £19,500 basic salary + uncapped commission (£30-40k OTE 1st year)
* Discretionary bonus packages and incentives
* Fantastic team environment
* Full training and support
To start Creating Amazing Memories with us, apply now!