8 months ago
You’ll find so much to do at Sundrum Castle Holiday Park, it’s hard to choose what to do first.
If you’ve got a competitive streak, you’ll find lots of fun sports and games to enjoy including crazy golf, darts and pool. Or for something more relaxed, head off on the nature trail. Then visit the amusements or the adventure play before ending the day with a tasty meal in the restaurant.
Outside the park you’ll find a great location on the beautiful Ayrshire coast with lots to explore nearby including the beach at Ayr and award-winning golf courses.
Come to Sundrum Castle and find a wide range of accommodation from caravans to camping to touring pitches, you can even become a caravan owner.
Holiday Home Sales Advisor- Sundrum
A Holiday Home Sales Advisor is one of our most important positions, and a great way to start your career with us. Many of our managers started on the sales floor, where it's all about excellent customer service and a passion to succeed.
Reporting to the Holiday Home Sales Manager you will be tasked with meeting and exceeding the targets and financial performance requirements of caravan sales department.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Selling of caravan holiday homes and lodges to both new and existing customers
* Liaising with owners in order to solve problems in a timely and effective way ensuring that all issues are logged monitored and resolved to the owners satisfaction.
* Follow instructions for processes for telephoning, brochure mail-out, email contact, call-back and follow up for new enquiries. Updating of the CRM system for lead-bank.
* Adhering to sales process for presenting the full and clear facts to customers, presenting site fees and associated costs clearly and ensuring the customer is fully informed to make a decision.
* Selling of finance packages to customers and ensuring paperwork is understood by customer and completed correctly.
* Advising customers of the insurance package within the FSA guidelines
* Cash handling adhering to company procedures.
* To ensure that the sales / profit contribution are as per budget and individual plan are met. This can be also be measured in appointment generation.
* To demonstrate and fulfil effective handover of sold units to customers, whilst ensuring customer after care and service.
* To ensure customer debt is paid on time and key handover only after full receipt of monies.
* To work in a safe manner, with due diligence towards yourself , colleagues , customers and general public at all times.
The successful candidate will have:
* Proven sales background
* Excellent customer service skills
* Target Driven
* Previous caravan/lodge sales experience
* Business and Financial Acumen/Integrity
* Commercial Insight
* Brilliant verbal and written communication skills
* Honesty, Professionalism and Respect
* Influence and Negotiation skills
* Good planning and organising
* Problem Solving
* Resource and Budget Management
* Team working
If this sounds like you and you think you have Parkdean Resorts potential then apply now!
What can we offer you?
* Competitive rates of pay
* Discretionary bonus packages
* Fantastic team environment
* 25% discount on holidays for yourself, friends and family
* Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
* Full uniform provided where necessary
* Full training
To start Creating Amazing Memories with us, apply now!