4 months ago
Holiday Home Sales Advisor – Durham
£15,000 OTE £30,000
About the role
We are currently seeking for an experienced sales advisor for a fantastic sales opportunity within the holiday park industry in Durham.
* To produce caravan sales, whilst maintaining a high degree of profitability for the company.
* To develop marketing ideas and strategies to provide more customers and to maintain a high level of customer service to existing and future customers.
* To sell caravans, new and pre-owned, dealing with all sales enquiries in a friendly and efficient manner
* To develop the ability and knowledge to sell our finance packages
* To be aware of all costs involved in a transaction, so that a high level of profitability can be maintained at all times
* To be aware of market trends and to be able to adapt to maintain sales targets
* To develop new marketing ideas or strategies to arouse a high level of interest within our customer lead bank and also for new customers
* To provide a telesales service to existing lead bank customers to generate more sales and interest
* Provide a high level of customer service to our current Owners, keeping them informed of changes on the Park
* Being responsible for caravan warranty claims with the relevant manufacturers
* Providing any support needed to your Group Sales Manager, aiding them to run an efficient and well organised office
* To have a friendly and outgoing personality
* To have excellent communication skills and the ability to to converse with all customers
* Good computer knowledge is preferred
* Good telesales skills with a high level of knowledge of your product
* To be a good team player that can operate in a fast thinking environment
* Good influencing skills, required when dealing with customers
* To be an organised and planned individual
* To deal with and advise customers on financial matters that may be of a sensitive nature
If you feel you have the sales experience that our client is looking for then please contact us now.