16 days ago
Location: Haydock, United Kingdom
Region: Central - Support
Job Category: Customer Support/Client Care
Business Unit: Partnered Services
Job Type: Full Time (Permanent)
A Hire Controller is required to join one of the UK's leading hire equipment organisation where we can offer excellent training opportunities with great scope for progression, supporting you throughout your career.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Hire Controller with our Partnered Services team, to effectively manage the entire customer experience, ensuring that the full range of Partner services are made available to the customer in line with agreed sales and pricing policies. You will fully maintain all accounts supported by Speedy ensuring the company values are at the forefront of all you do. Creating strong customer relationships across all contact areas is essential, working to best practice at all times to provide unrivalled standards of service to all existing and new customers.
Introduction to Speedy…
We may have started small but we’ve always had big ideas. Since Speedy was established in 1977 we have grown into the UK’s leading hire business. Along the way we’ve won countless awards for innovation, safety and our commitment to training to name but a few. Our people are the heart of our business and it’s their commitment and professionalism that makes us the biggest and the best in the industry.
* Speaking to new and existing customers
* Commitment to answer the call, fax or email in a timely manner
* Understanding customers needs to offer the most appropriate products via supply chain partners
* Building long term customer relationships
* Ensure timely resolution of queries/complaints/ loss/ damage/Back On Hires Liaising with all parts of Speedy to ensure customer satisfaction is exceeded
* On hires, off hires, cross rentals, breakdowns, back on hires, loss, damage, etc
* Ensure accuracy of information within all systems
* Follow all agreed processes and procedures both Speedy and customer
* Excellent management of Role Centre
* Providing details of any major site closures or orders placed
* Selling the benefits of new products and attempting to up-sell existing products
* Actively looking to make improvements both personally and for the business
* Actively suggest improvements and better ways of working
At Speedy, we want to help you develop and progress; but we’ll need you to demonstrate these skills and attributes for us to be able to support you…
* Strong organisational skills
* Strong communication skills both verbally & written
* Commitment to learn and develop
* Previous experience working within the hire industry or similar sales or operational role.
About the Company
Speedy are the leading provider of hire products and supporting services to the construction, industrial and infrastructure sectors. We have a network of over 200 depots across the UK and Ireland, and over 3000 people who offer a nationwide service and look after the largest hire fleet in the market.
We also lead in health, safety and sustainability. We are the safest hire provider, based on accident and industry rates, and have the lowest carbon footprint in the industry. Our hire fleet also includes an increasing range of green option products, helping our customers improve their energy efficiency and reduce their environmental impact.
Vision, mission and values:
Our vision is to become the best company in our sector to do business with and the best to work for.
Our mission is to provide safe, reliable hire equipment and services to enable successful delivery of customer projects.
* Safe – the first priority in everything we do
* As One – working together to collectively achieve our goals
* Innovative – to continuously improve
* Driven – to deliver first class customer service