6 months ago
Driven Motor Jobs
£70000 - £90000 per annum, Benefits: Company Car
Category: Car Sales Jobs
Head of Business - Dealer Principal - General Manager - Motor Trade Jobs - Welham Green, Hertfordshire.
Term: Full-time, Permanent.
Salary: £70,000 Basic plus Bonus Scheme & Company Car.
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
Automotive Head of Van Sales Required in Welham Green, Hertfordshire.
Our client requires an experienced Head of Van Sales to effectively manage the resources within the dealership to achieve the required business objectives including sales volumes, profitability, employee satisfaction, customer satisfaction and loyalty retention levels
Your key responsibilities for the Head of Van Sales will be the following;
• Develop a customer service driven environment and culture through regular communication, team building and coaching with the managers and employees of the dealership
• Communicate and maintain customer service standards and measurements in line with the requirements of the Brand.
• Provide clear leadership by ensuring the vision and objectives for the business are understood and communicated by the dealership team.
• Recruit, train and develop department managers in line with organisational requirements.
• Agree objectives and work standards with department managers and review their performance on a regular basis.
• Develop and monitor the business plan for all sales areas with senior managers and the brand in order to meet business objectives, profit margins and market penetration.
• Formulate and agree marketing activities and budgets for the dealership in order to create and maintain brand awareness.
• Ensure that the Franchise operating standards, policies, procedures and financial controls are regularly monitored and reviewed in order to maximise the business performance.
• Ensure that all staff are aware of Health and Safety requirements and regularly review with departmental managers in order to comply with Health and Safety regulations.
• Liaise on a regular basis with Brand representatives and Company senior management to review key performance indicators of the business.
• Ensure business adheres to current UK legislation.
Communication - Oral and Written
Interpersonal and Relationship Building
Motor Industry Legislation
Local Business Market
Dealership / Franchise systems, procedures and working practises, IR Policies on Finance, Personnel, Health and Safety and ISO9002
Interpretation of Accounts
Proven track record in commercial Management is essential as is a full UK driving license.
Submit your up to date CV, ensuring you include all your contact details, including your mobile phone number, postcode and your email address.
NB: Your details will not be sent to any of our client’s without your permission.
To apply please send your CV to Nicola MacDonald at Driven Motor Jobs in the strictest of confidence
nicola@ drivenmotorjobs.com /
27 days ago
only 1 day until close
23 days ago
only 5 days until close
18 days ago
only 10 days until close
13 days ago
only 15 days until close