4 months ago
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
Our Sales Operations purpose is to maximise the opportunity in our conversation with our customers to maintain and grow our customer base, expand the products and services and enhance their experience of Sky.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our Scotland offices have a subsidised canteen, free shuttle bus service, on-site gym and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
– Lead the retention team in our Dunfermline Broadband Centre of Excellence, creating an environment which enables our people to be the best they can be
– Contribute to the sales business plan, leading as required key tactical and strategic initiatives across on site and across the Sales estate to achieve targets
– Ensure strong relationships are formed, maintained and improved within the Sales team and across the wider Sky business
– Contribute to the strategic site and estate wide plans using industry knowledge and/or personal experience to shape our future roadmap
– Lead on embedding transformational change programmes ensuring they deliver the expected outcomes
– Create, develop and implement the site strategy for Dunfermline Broadband Centre of Excellence
– Drive and initiate operational change to improve sales performance
– Builds a high-performance culture through coaching and development of direct reports so that they and their teams deliver great operational performance
– Accountable for the achievement of all KPI’s
– Strong management of senior stakeholders across Sales and the wider Sky business
– Challenge the status quo to continually drive better customer experience, employee experience and sales performance
– Ability to influence, encouraging diversity of thought and collaboration
– Inspires trust and confidence in individuals and teams – a recognised role model/people leader
– Led multiple teams and be experienced at managing performance through others
– Previous experience of delivering change/improvement projects into large operational teams
– Proven record of successfully managing significant budgets and targets
– Experience of delivering cultural change at scale
– A passion for customer and employee experience
– Solution orientated, decisive, credible with integrity
– Must be able to demonstrate ability to contribute to the strategic plan
– Able to use industry knowledge and/or personal experience to shape and drive business agenda
– Experience of operating in a fast-moving sales environment
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about