5 months ago
Becoming a Head of Packaged & Partner Services with Capita IT & Networks:
will have responsibility for creating and driving the sales of solutions that
Support Trustmarque’s strategy to help customers create and manage a new digital workplace and IT platform, to meet the demands of an ever evolving digital economy;
Deliver annuity revenue streams built around or incorporating Trustmarque’s own services capability;
Combine key vendor technology and third party services with our own to increase value through this bundling;
Are easy to attach to volume resale business;
Are simple to sell digitally and in volume, being packaged and with a simplified engagement and commercial model.
This role is specifically to drive that acceleration through the creation of specific packaged offerings rather than more general product and services sales. Initially, a core focus will be around Microsoft Cloud-based annuity offerings that incorporate third party software or IP into the solution.
What you will do:
* Work with relevant stakeholders in Trustmarque to promote & develop new offerings
* Champion your solutions within Trustmarque, training and coaching sales staff to raise awareness and understanding, in order to increase the identification of relevant opportunities
* Produce externally publishable content in collaboration with Marketing, demonstrating thought leadership and enhancing the reputation and profile of Trustmarque
* Deliver external presentations to vendors, partners & customers, conveying our propositions, value-add and the benefits of working with Trustmarque
* Provide strategies, ideas, and collateral for sales
* Cross-train and mentor others within the Specialist Sales team to facilitate cross-selling
* Provide suggestions and improvements to processes and propositions within Trustmarque, and assist in implementation where required
* Possess up-to-date competitor knowledge, including understanding strengths and weaknesses and how we differentiate
* To drive new innovations to be market leaders by working with emerging vendors to put us at the forefront of Digital Transformation.
* A good understanding of the IT channel and services market and how digital technology is reshaping customer demands of suppliers in that market
* A good understanding of relevant Microsoft, competitor and complementary vendor offerings
* A good understanding of the role of Professional and Managed Services in meeting customer needs, in order to advise on services solutions in your field of expertise
* An understanding of business value, and how this is demonstrated to a customer, including providing approaches for achieving and measuring ROI and TCO
* Proven knowledge of how to sell services into the corporate or the public sector, ideally both
About Capita IT & Networks
Capita IT & Networks are a division of Capita plc, delivering a portfolio of IT infrastructure and network solutions covering everything from strategic and technical consulting, through to full outsourced solutions. We’re currently one of the top five providers in the industry, and a market leader within the UK public sector with the number one market share in local government, education and health. We need your technical know-how to support us in offering our exceptional, scalable range of capabilities.
Capita IT & Networks are part of Capita Plc, the UK’s leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. We believe an open, transparent working environment that encourages ingenuity and collaboration – with colleagues, customers and clients – is what makes us so effective at what we do. With access to our range of unique and diverse opportunities, offering real career advancement and progression, we can unlock your potential too.
What’s in it for you?
A competitive basic salary 90,000 K
* 23 days holiday (rising to 27)
* 40k bonus & car allowance
Pension, life assurance, holiday buy, a cycle2work scheme…and plenty more
Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle – from retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing and leisure discounts
Don’t underestimate the fact that you’ll also be joining a network of some of the most experienced, innovative and dedicated people in the country - the opportunities to learn new skills, develop in your career and grow and as we grow are almost endless. Our mission is to help you realise your potential – whatever that means to you.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process – click apply now. We understand you might have some questions before taking the step to apply – you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org for guidance.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
| Become a Change Maker |