17 days ago
Do you have a proven track record in the B2B marketing sector?
Are you interested in creating and shaping your own a marketing and demand generation strategy?
Are you looking for a unique opportunity where you can make your mark and genuinely contribute to the success of a business?
If you've answered yes to these questions, Majestic wine would be delighted to hear from you!
Commercial is Majestic’s best-kept secret and we need to change that! When hospitality businesses look for a new wine supplier, Majestic should be the first name they think of; this is the challenge this brand-new role will address.
Reporting into to the MD of Majestic Commercial, this role is all about impact! You will be solely responsible for the driving demand for Majestic Commercial.
Working closely with the teams regional sales managers to leverage the success of your marketing campaigns and commercial relationships you will be a key revenue driver for the business.
As such, this unique role requires someone with a B2B marketing background, who can be analytical to understand data to shape and influence the performance of wider sales teams and who is commercially astute in terms of where to invest to get the best returns on investment.
So if an entrepreneurial role, with the opportunity to shape the growth performance of a £50 million business is of interest, please apply below...
About Majestic Commercial
Majestic Commercial is the B2B part of the Majestic family. Our mission is to help companies to buy wine in a different way, increasing profitability through their wine lists.
At Majestic Commercial, our aim is to help our customers to grow their businesses by generating more revenue through wine. We are in a unique position to do this, as we have unparalleled consumer insight from 208 retail stores. Providing the “most wanted” wines at the right prices via our local-store delivery model means our customers will never be let down. Last but not least, we provide the training gives front-of-house teams the confidence to choose and recommend wines their customers will love.
Since its humble beginnings in Notting Hill in 1994, Majestic Commercial has grown substantially and now operates nationwide with 4,000+ businesses, turning over circa £50 million annually.
Key aims of the role:
* Increase the quantity and quality of inbound leads for Majestic Commercial
* Work with the sales team to ensure these leads are quickly converted into trading customers
* Using Commercial and Retail data, Identify the most valuable opportunities, and tailor demand generation activities around these
* Use the relevant data and systems (e.g. Salesforce and Tableau) to prove the ROI of campaigns and initiatives, working with a “test and learn” approach
* Increase the visibility of our business in our target markets, and ensure the USPs are clearly defined in messaging and sales/ marketing material
* Helping to clarify the Majestic Commercial proposition and messaging, creating a highly effective sales and marketing toolkit
* Set up events with media partners, sales partners and key clients to generate leads, drive sales and aid retention
* A proven track record in a B2B marketing role is essential, preferably with an understanding of the hospitality world
* The drive to exceed targets for inbound leads, sales conversions, average deal size and ultimately divisional revenue and GP
* Some experience of building a B2B brand, proposition and messaging is desirable
* A rigorous approach to quantifying the return on investment on new projects and initiatives, using data effectively to analyse the results and refine lead-generation activities
* The successful candidate will be a digital native with the pragmatism to understand the importance of face-to-face meetings in the context of the hospitality industry
* You’ll need to be a self-starter, using your initiative and entrepreneurial mindset to get brand new projects off the ground
* Understanding the big picture and company strategy will be a big motivator, as will the desire to implement the strategy effectively. Working across a broad range of demand generation activities, you’ll be hands-on where necessary while understanding how to use external resources to get the best results.
* You’ll be able to navigate a network of internal and external teams and resources, maintaining excellent relationships across the board and channelling skills, knowledge and expertise to get the right outcome for Majestic, the Commercial team and our customers.
* 20% staff discount
* Competitive salary
* Bonus structure
* Life assurance x 3 salary
* LTIP (Long term incentive plan) - 10% of your salary
* Free wine
* Contributory pension
If you'd like the opportunity to progress your career and join our growing Commercial business, please apply!
No agencies please.