5 months ago
Head of Customer Marketing : Technology, Life Sciences and Business Services Vertical (115066)
: Marketing and products
: UK & Ireland-United Kingdom-London-London
Salary : Competitve
: May 23, 2019, 11:59:00 PM
Our purpose is to use the power of communications to make a better world. For each other, for our customers, for society and our communities. We need you to help us do this.
Why this role matters
This role is critical to the overall success of both the Global marketing organisation and the sector and geography of which the role supports. In this position, you'll develop and execute a global customer engagement strategy that complements the growth objectives and sales targets of both the Technology, Life Sciences & Business Services and The Americas regional enterprise units. You will develop and drive a customer marketing and communications strategy and plan which successfully positions Global as the “Global Networked IT Services” leader, being recognised as innovator, agenda setter and partner of choice for our global customers within the sector and geography.
As part of the role, you'll need to anticipate and identify customer requirements for new solutions, product developments, training and communications in collaboration with portfolio, service and account teams. In addition, you'll develop deeper and broader customer relationships that generate sustainable business growth while developing an ecosystem around account planning and marketing at the account level. The successful candidate will be a virtual member of the sector and geographic leadership team and be responsible for all stakeholder management within the sector and geography.
What you'll be doing
* Building and executing a customer engagement strategy that compliments growth and business objectives of vertical and region.
* Leading, building and executing on marketing plan which underpins strategy
* Applying comprehensive knowledge of vertical and region to enhance marketing plans
* Deepening and broadening customer contacts & relationships within vertical
* Ensuring that customer marketing investments and resource utilisation underpin market growth opportunities and industry verticals
* Developing relevant vertical customer insight
* Building strong account based marketing plans for focus accounts
* Managing ad hoc marketing required for ‘ad hoc’ region requests
* Leading and managing a global virtual team of Account-Based Marketers / Marketing Managers
* Accountable for senior stakeholder management
We'll also need to see these on your CV
* Strong expertise and market knowledge within the Technology, Life Sciences and Business Services
* Prior experience writing complex marketing strategies for multiple accounts
* Experience in account-based marketing best practices and ROI with experience leading a team of Account Based Marketers.
* Strong and demonstrated expertise in customer experience management and engagement
* Able to demonstrate how to structure a story and tell it in the most appropriate way, whether it is a top level message or a technical solution description
* Strong and demonstrated leadership skills to include ongoing mentoring and coaching to team members, ensuring they have the resources needed to work effectively
* Experience leading a global team.
* Experience proactively monitoring trends to gain insight and shape processes basis
* Demonstrated knowledge of how to lead and support several teams with a diverse range of functions
* Strong communication skills effectively at all levels of an organization
* Deep experience in presenting flawless customer marketing plans, forecasts and risks to senior internal stakeholders
* Ability to work under pressure to coordinate a large global team to deliver timely and consistent outputs