The primary purpose of the role is to lead the team in the development of trusted relationships with NHS clients, focused on the delivery of client value through the adoption of the company's services, and to develop the Client Partnership strategy, focused on developing a profile of differentiated partnership models, which all existing NHS SBS clients will be modelled against.
The client is a Business Process Outsourcing and Healthcare Services provider to the NHS, in its relative infancy, this is a great opportunity to develop the strategy for further growth.
- Line management of a senior level Account Management and Business Development team
- Development of Client Partnership strategy to ensure the retention and growth of exisitng clients and to develop new relationships
- Network and influence effectively internally to streamline non value add processes which impact the productivity of the team
- Effective and accurate reporting
- Experience successfully leading a national/international sales or business development team with a healthcare services focus
- Experience of either Business Process Outsourcing and Healthcare Services sales into the NHS market
- Experience of demonstrable development of a sales or business development team through operational productivity, to support the efficiency of the team
- Experience of positive engagement which has led to clear commercial benefits into senior level NHS stakeholders at Board level
- Experience of positively managing and leading a team through a period of transformation to ensure they recognise and buy into the journey
- Able to navigate multiple priorities (both strategic and operational), pulling on internal resources to support to achieve positive outcomes for team and clients
An opportunity steer the successful growth and development of the service offering with NHS customer groups, through effective strategy development. There are strong opportunities to develop within the business and progress your career within.