6 months ago
A great opportunity for a high-energy, marketing and business development oriented individual who enjoys a fast-paced creative environment. This candidate will be responsible for proposing and agreeing with the local OB teams the plans needed to make NOVUM App grow massively.
Our company goal is to provide with a digital telco experience app to Telefónica brands (Movistar, Vivo, O2 and Tuenti). As part of the Growth Marketing team, we are responsible for supporting all countries operations with in-app oriented marketing actions and managing all the global proposition strategy for the app. The candidate in this role will be responsible for the Apps in UK.
lead and manage the relationship with the UK team and NOVUM CCDO for the marketing plan developed for NOVUM App
Collaborate with internal CCDO and external OB stakeholders to propose and help creating integrated marketing campaigns
Internal responsible in CCDO for achieving NOVUM active users goals in UK.
Propose to OBs teams the marketing plan and new ideas needed to achieve the goals set and ensure the execution of it as defined.
Manage NOVUM paid digital marketing budget for UK assigned by CCDO ensuring efficiency in terms of €/active app user.
Ownership of day-to-day monitoring and reporting for top-of-the-funnel metrics used to assess the performance of customer acquisition programs.
Analyse, review and report on the effectiveness of campaigns to maximise results.
* 5+ years of experience in digital marketing and business development .
* Experience in managing multi-layer, complex business relationships.
* Proven and consistent track record of executing against an aggressive growth strategy and contributing to growth rates above expectations.
* Self-starter with entrepreneurial approach to work, excellent leadership, organizational and problem solving/decision making skills with minimal direction, high attention to detail.
* A ‘test and learn’ mentality with a track record of optimising campaigns and making decisions based on data to refine programs and inform investment.
Nice to have:
* Understanding of different attribution models (e.g. path to conversion, last click) as well as how these can be applied and can impact results.
* Expertise in mobile marketing and working knowledge on Apps download performance campaigns.
If you join Telefónica
You join almost 100 years of history, you join a team of 106 nationalities present in more tan 35 countries. You join a team that works to connect people wherever they are. We are leading the digital revolution with the enthusiasm of the first day in all our businesses, creating the best digital ecosystem for our clients: network, IoT, cloud, security, innovation etc. Here, at Telefónica you count with everything you need to be the best you. We need people like you that wants to take this challenge of creating the Telefónica of tomorrow.
Our diversity makes us stronger and more competitive. There is a place for everyone, just the way we are. At Telefónica we have more than 125,000 people of 106 different nationalities, enrich yourself of this great opportunity.