9 months ago
Group Life Claims Administrator
We have an exciting opportunity to join the Group Life Claims team in Norwich.
Group Life is part of the wider Group Protection area. Our policies help protect and support employees and their families from uncertainty. Last year we paid out over £200M in claims, ensuring that around 1800 families were supported when they most needed it.
If you enjoy investigating a situation, like attention to detail and a sense of helping customers when they most need it this could be for you! You’ll be talking to intermediaries on the phone, as well as over email, assessing information received and ultimately preparing claim payments for issue.
Are you someone who:
• Enjoys a challenge?
• Is quick to adjust your work priorities to meet changing demands?
• Is collaborative with colleagues?
• Has a good eye for detail?
If you answer yes to all of these, we would love to meet you.
We’re based in Norwich city centre and work Monday – Friday (09.00am - 5.00pm). Roles are full time.
Skills & Experience required:
• Excellent communication both written and oral.
• Strong attention to detail.
• A natural curiosity to identify improvements with a positive mind set and a can do approach.
• Able to deliver superb customer service.
• Prepared to take on challenges.
• A strong commitment to deliver the right outcome for our customers.
• No previous claims experience is required as full training will be provided.
• 5 GCSE’s A-C including Maths and English (or equivalent).
What will you get for this role?
* Starting salary of £17,000 with pay progression steps in place with the potential to rise to £22,000
* Generous defined contribution pension scheme
* Annual performance related bonus and pay review
* Minimum holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
* Up to 30% discount for some Aviva products through “My Aviva Extras” plus discounts for Friends and Family
* Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme
* Full training and ongoing support will be provided
Our insurance, savings and investment products help approximately 31 million customers enjoy life today, knowing that tomorrow is covered. We definitely know how to look after our own people. If you love doing a phenomenal job to improve things for customers, you’ll be at home here. Help us build a future to be proud of and get ready to fulfil your potential with Aviva.
Bring to Aviva what makes you different and we’ll support you to do the best work of your life.
We encourage applications from everyone who wants to help us achieve our purpose of helping our customers to Defy Uncertainty.
One of Aviva’s core values is Care More, and this is brought to life through the flexible ways we like to work. This may include working from home some of the time, or flexible work schedules to accommodate parent and carer responsibilities, further studies and hobbies.
We prefer all applications to be submitted online, however if you require an alternative method of applying please contact us directly: