4 months ago
Competitive + Benefits p/a
Permanent - Full Time
Closing date - July 19, 2019
Hurry only 2 days to apply
Metropolitan Thames Valley Housing is one of the UK`s leading providers of affordable housing and care and support services. We employ over 1900 people to manage and
develop our large portfolio of nearly 56,000 homes serving over 75,000 customers across London, the East Midlands, Southern and the East of England.
This is a high profile role requiring a strong leader who revels in driving change and in delivering results. This represents a unique opportunity to be a key player for one the of the country’s largest shared ownership providers. Helping shape the customer service model to make us the obvious choice for customers wanting to buy a shared ownership home.
The Group Head of Sales will take ownership for the delivery of over 1000 new homes sales across three regions. Acting as a key ambassador for SoResi, our shared ownership brand, you will help promote the brand to old and new partners.
Four key words that sum up this role
#immense #innovation #results #Value
This role is perfect for someone who can:
- Motivate a large team and drive sales performance through others
- Strong analytical mind and the ability to produce reports to an exceptional standard.
- Has a strong moral compass and is trust worthy, reliable and always delivers on their word.
- Is committed to team development and growth
- understand how to drive value
What you'll get in return
In return, you will be exposed to the fast-paced environment where you can benefit from our comprehensive in-house training to continue developing and utilising your skill set.
We offer great benefits, in addition to generous holiday entitlement we provide:
* life assurance with a matched contribution (up to 12%) pension scheme
* enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave
* salary sacrifice schemes and season ticket loans
* eye care scheme
* plus lots of voluntary benefits including cash back and discounts from high street names
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, take a look at the attached Job Description for more details and if it’s the ideal job for you, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of
your CV, or for more information call us now on.
Interview date: TBC
All employment decisions at MTVH are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to age, disability, gender reassignment,
marital status, pregnancy or maternity, race or religion, sex or sexual orientation.
"We are proud to have been recognised by Disability Confident for our commitment to disabled people and those with long term health conditions by providing fair and equal
opportunities for all applicants enabling them to fulfil their potential and realise their aspirations."