Job Title: Graduate Trainee Account Manager
Location: York (potential work between 4 UK offices)
The company has developed, manufactured and supplied plastic products. It is a truly global company with 3000 employees and with production sites in Sweden, Germany, UK, Poland, Romania, China, Malaysia and Turkey.
There are four production sites; Stamford Bridge, Pickering, Larkhall, and Canning Brett which together employ over 1500 people.
The ideal candidate would be highly numerate with good interpersonal skills. Account Management experience in the automotive sector would be an advantage, although not essential.
- To manage specific Key Customer Accounts in their entirety including all costing, new business creation and day-to-day administration.
- To support the company's formalised new business prospecting initiative for all UK operations. Travel to other UK sites and overseas will be required.
- Provide ongoing support to other Account Managers with the creation of detailed cost estimates and to support with administration as and when required.
- Maintain all current business at agreed levels of sales & profit and ensure all administration relating to the accounts is handled in a professional and timely manner and in line with the systems and procedures of the individual site.
- Maintain appropriate relationships with the key customers to optimise current and new business opportunities and to meet the performance expectations of the customer in terms of response time, quality of submission and the accuracy of all information given.
- Provide analytical data to assist in long term strategic decisions.
- Liaise with senior colleagues within the Technical, Manufacturing, Quality and Accounting functions to ensure appropriate customer feedback is given on the company's performance and where appropriate, present any internal opinion to customers.
- Relevant Account Management Experience and preferably a knowledge of plastics.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
- Strong business acumen and exceptional attention to detail.
- Able to work independently and to prioritise, plan and execute work activities.
- The ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Knowledge of Microsoft software packages.
- Full Driving Licence and willingness to travel as necessary.
To apply for this role please select the APPLY button to send your CV.
Candidates with experience of; Sales Executive, Sales, Automotive Sales Executive, Parts Sales Executive, Direct Sales, Channel Sales, B2B Sales, Sales, Field Sales, Business Development, Business Development Manager, Graduate Sales Executive, Direct Sales, Account Executive, Vehicle Solutions Sales, Graduate Sales Executive, Account Manager, Sales Agent, Sales Graduate, Sales Representative will be considered for this role.