about 1 month ago
Salary: 24-26K Basic + Pension + Bonus Scheme after training
Job Type: Permanent
Are you looking for a secure role with an expanding company offering structured training, career progression and excellent commission scheme?
A Trainee Graduate Sales Engineer is required to join a manufacturer and distributor of industrial and environmental sensors and Instrumentation.
This vacancy is open to candidates with some form of Technical Qualification (Mechanical, Electrical, Environmental) who are articulate and motivated with a desire to pursue a rewarding career in technical sales. This internal role is in support of an existing technical sales team and is based in Buckingham.
You will play a direct role in the development of the company providing you with long term career prospects and an opportunity to progress your career.
This position requires the ability:-
- To work as a member of a friendly committed sales support team
- To be "Hands on" and take on a broad spectrum of functions within the role.
- To work under your own initiative
You will be responsible for:
- Accepting and processing general orders
- Making technical recommendations to meet customer's requirements
- Discussing technical issues with customers
- Advising on the configuration of their products
Within this role you will:
- Deal with small through to major enquiries and prepare quotations & detailed contract proposals
- Follow up enquiries by phone & e-mail
- Attend exhibitions and trade shows where necessary
- Offer technical support by phone/e-mail where required, to support products in the field
- Become familiar with their sensors, measurement instrumentation and software packages
Graduate: Mech/Eng, Electrical, Environmental or other Technical degree. Existing technical sales engineer with some relevant experience are also encouraged to apply.
Individuals are expected to help improve working practices within the business. From time to time, individuals may be expected to work in other areas of the business. Good communication and interpersonal skills are required. Good level of PC Literacy and experience of the MS Office Suit of programs. Ability to prioritise and manage own workflow.
This role is commutable from Milton Keynes, Aylesbury, Oxford, Banbury, Northampton and surrounding areas.
The company was formed in 1997 and is successful and secure. Additional training will be given to build upon your existing knowledge. They will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.
28 days ago
only 5 hours until close
24 days ago
only 4 days until close
23 days ago
only 5 days until close
21 days ago
only 7 days until close