7 months ago
Information on the company
Inspiring Interns is the UK’s leading graduate recruitment agency. We’ve placed over 6,000 candidates at the country’s leading businesses including M&C Saatchi Mobile, Skype, OK Magazine, King.com, Hailo, Easyjet, and Lloyds.
How you expect the candidate to spend their day:
Your role is a vital part of the Inspiring process and relies on your ability to spot the most talented sales graduates in the market and working with internal teams you’ll help match these to the requirements of wide ranging, ambitious and growing companies.
* Pre-screening candidates: filter, call, assess and register graduates, and get them ready to interview.
* Sourcing good quality graduates seeking roles within sales.
* Making leads over the phone.
* Respond to emails and online candidate inquiries.
* Collecting data and recording information.
* Conduct CV searches on job boards for priority vacancies
* Attending careers fairs to meet fresh graduate talent and help them secure their dream sales job.
* Once trained and prepared to control your own desk, you will be expected to hit individual and departmental targets to gain your commission.
As the role progresses, there could be opportunities to support the sales team with lead generation or assist the marketing team with uploading vacancies to specific job boards or writing blogs. If you have talent, we want to nurture it by being flexible and playing to your strengths.
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
You are on the frontline of contacting, informing and preparing recent graduates in meeting their career aspirations. This is an incredibly rewarding job and will be best suited to someone who has strong empathy and desire to help people. You should also have an interest in the recruitment and sales industries and be willing to grow and develop in your role.
* You are confident, outgoing and have excellent communication skills.
* You are very confident picking up the phone and speaking to candidates/ potential candidates.
* You have a degree in any subject.
* A sales background is preferred, but not essential.
* You are hardworking, detail orientated and a team player.
* You display good time management, with the ability to prioritise & manage multiple deadlines.
* You have an appetite for learning on the job and developing your skills set towards the needs of the business.
What are the perks of working at this company?
* Small company with a casual, start-up culture.
* Friday drinks and regular socials.
* Free food for snacks and breakfasts throughout the week.
* Table tennis table in the office.
Apply for this role