about 1 year ago
Information on the company
This company is an all-in-one PR platform and online newsroom. Their aim is to increase engagement between companies and their audiences by enabling them to create, communicate and manage their own stories.
This is a permanent position; starting salary £18k-£22k + £30k OTE
Day-to-day activities will include;
• Generating leads
• Researching prospective new clients
• Calling prospective clients to set qualified meetings for the sales team
• Developing relationships with key decision makers
• Maintaining a database of account related information
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications;
• Confident, self-motivated and ambitious
• Passion for a career in sales
• Educated to degree level and/or have previous sales experience
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Proficient knowledge of MS Office.
What are the perks of working at this company?
• Quarterly socials and TWO Christmas parties!
• Lots of team drinks, including Friday drinks, snacks round up of the week and Monday morning breakfast.
• New starters get a new Macbook Air and iPhone
• 28 days’ annual leave
• International travel to their overseas offices
• Private healthcare (BUPA)
• Cycle to work scheme and gym reimbursements
Apply for this role