5 months ago
Graduate Sales Executive UK and Export Position
A new exciting career opportunity is currently available within this company.
They are pleased to be looking for a positive and driven individual to cover the UK for their own brand within the company.
Initially office based but with some UK Travel, the position is open for a Graduate Sales position that will be trained and supported by their Brand & Export National Sales Manager
As part of the role this new position will also develop / learn becoming part of their Export Division.
The role initially is required to adapt to a key account approach to all own brand customers within the electrical wholesale sector and the washroom services sector.
The main emphasis will be on account management and sales development within their distribution partners and working with key contacts within their core customer base.
1. Electrical Wholesale/Washroom Services
- Fully understand their relationship with the electrical wholesale sector, the washroom service sector and their routes to market.
- Understand the need to identify different sales strategies to develop their accounts and seek opportunities with all product groups.
- Develop relationships with the key personnel within your customer base at the right level.
- Develop a strong understanding of the product range.
- Continuous training on the export business will be ongoing, working towards taking over responsibilities on a clear progression plan.
- Provide support when needed for any export business that needs particular attention and resource.
- Ensure effective communications across all accounts and with the National Sales Manager.
- Attend weekly review meetings with the National Sales Manager to discuss progress, account activities and targets.
- Monthly reports to be produced and issued on time and accurately to your Director and CEO, showing development of the distribution market.
- Undertake any other reasonable duty as requested by your Manager/Director.
Qualifications and Experience
- Previous solution selling experience, preferably within the ventilation or electrical engineering industries would be desirable but not essential
- Able to use Microsoft Office, including powerpoint, word and excel to an intermediate standard
- Strong commercial and sales skills would be desirable
This is an exciting new role which in turn can lead into a long and successful career.
The Salary and bonus offered will also increase over time with your experience.
If you are a motivated, enthusiastic individual, looking to work within a dynamic team of people and live near to Crawley, West Sussex.
Full Clean driving licence required.
Fully expensed position
Executive Company Car, Laptop and Mobile Phone are part of this exciting new position
25 days ago
only 3 days until close