3 months ago
Graduate Sales Executive
This company is looking for a positive and driven individual who will cover the South East of England in a graduate sales role. The person must live within the patch.
Base salary £25-£26k, this is the initial graduate starting base salary, an increase is guaranteed at incremental stages once the performance and KPI objectives have been met.
Bonus OTE £8k in the first year, this can increase up to £14k within year two
The incumbent will also have the opportunity to apply to take part in the B2B sales degree
This is a really exciting time to join this company as you will be working with a major manufacturer; you will have the opportunity to grow sales and proactively promote the Vent-Axia brand within the Electrical Wholesale and Builders Merchant network.
The Sales Executive will have responsibility for the development of sales in their designated territory, predominantly Private, Residential and Non-residential markets.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Travelling to visit B2B customers in your region
- Winning new business and promoting the company
- Maximising the profitability of your customer accounts
- Managing your own diary and workload
- Securing the business' reputation as a supplier of choice
- Sales development with distribution partners and working in conjunction with the Specification, New Build Residential and HEVAC teams to grow Vent-Axia's share of the ventilation market.
- Learn to fully understand the distributor and contractor in your base area.
- After training be able to understand the need to identify different sales strategies for different Product Groups.
- Develop relationships with the key personnel within your customer base at the right level.
2. Social Housing Refurbishment Market
- Build a solid working relationship with the Social Housing Consultant to help maintain and grow the Vent-Axia specification of public fans.
3. Commercial Market (Non Residential)
- Working with your Commercial/Industrial counterpart to generate HEVAC sales against sales targets from your own territory small to medium contractors and distributor leads.
- Ensure regular communication is upheld with other external and internal sales teams in Vent-Axia.
- Update journey plan and report on the outcome of the calls on a weekly basis.
- Keep the business up to date with market and competitor activity.
- Undertake any other reasonable duty as requested by your Manager/Director.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Previous sales and/or customer services experience is not essential but would be an advantage.
- The ability to use Microsoft Office, including powerpoint, word and excel to an intermediate standard
- Good communication ls and relationship-building skills
- A full driving licence
6 months ago
only 4 days until close
26 days ago
only 1 day until close
9 days ago
only 26 days until close
9 days ago
only 19 days until close