A fantastic opportunity for Graduates looking to take their first steps into the sales arena supported by a structured training and development programme.
BASIC: £20,000- £30,000
· 20% commission (OTE: £35k)
· 33 Days Holiday
· Sales Incentives
· Contributory Pension
· Car Allowance (dependent on entry level)
LOCATION: Northampton (open to Graduates looking to relocate).
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Northampton, Wellingborough, Kettering, Rushden, Corby, Daventry, Rushden, Towcester, Rugby, Market Harborough
As an expanding £multimillion SME, we provide tailored recruitment solutions to support our client’s growth plans on time and in budget. With a client portfolio expanding across a variety of sectors: FMCG, Engineering, Retail, Manufacturing, Pharma, Construction and Automotive, we integrate seamlessly into their infrastructure.
THE OPPORTUNITY: Graduate Sales Executive - Recruitment
This is the chance to accelerate you career through a flexible Graduate Sales programme under the mentoring of senior sales / recruitment professionals. Providing exposure to the wider business, the role will enable you to gain a real insight into how we operate and the tools to be successful.
Following successful completion of your initial development plan (12-18 months), you will be heading up new projects and working towards the second stage of your programme in becoming a Managing Consultant.
PERSON REQUIREMENTS: Graduate Sales Executive - Recruitment
The successful candidate will have gained a Bachelor's honours degree (2.2 or above) as well as:
· Exceptional listening and observation skills.
· Demonstrating self-drive and an inner motivation with the tenacity to be successful.
· Being an excellent communicator, someone who displays a friendly demeanour and enjoys working with people.
· Having a thirst for knowledge and personal development.
· The capability to use a variety of IT packages (Windows Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Acrobat).
· A full UK driving licence or working towards gaining.
RESPONSIBILITIES: Graduate Sales Executive - Recruitment
To be successful, you will fully embrace the Graduate Sales programme including both practical and theoretical training and development.
Elements of the programme will be to:
· Sell : cold call clients from a database, book and co-visit meetings.
· Account Manage: understand and support senior members with the day to day management of our client base ranging from SME - Global Major Corporates.
· Support Campaigns: shadow members from cradle to grave of running and recruitment marketing campaigns.
· Create Documentation: utilising various computer packages to create and produce professional literature for the required audience.
· Analysis: develop analytical skills to identify and target opportunities.
· Time Manage: plan your time efficiently allowing you the chance to maximise your potential.
Ultimately, you will be a self- motivated individual who thrives in a dynamic environment and displays a desire to develop your career within the professional environment.
Although we have advertised the role as Graduate Sales Executive you may well have also been looking at or have worked within the following: Trainee Sales, Recruitment Executive, Marketing Executive, Business Development Executive, Sales Advisor, Engineering, Export Sales, Client Sales Manager, Regional Sales Manager, Field Sales Manager,Bilingual Customer Service Advisor, Senior Recruitment Consultant, Sales Engineer and Internal Sales Assistant.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our consultant Clare Gibson quoting Graduate Sales Executive - Recruitment and reference CG15420 to DD: +Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.