10 months ago
This company is looking for positive and driven individuals who will cover either the North West or the South East of England in a graduate sales role.
The person must live within the territory.
To grow sales and proactively promote the Vent-Axia brand within the Electrical Wholesale and Builders Merchant network.
The Sales Executive will have responsibility for the development of sales in their designated territory, predominantly Private, Residential and Non-residential markets.
The key emphasis will be on sales development with distribution partners and working in conjunction with the Specification, New Build Residential and HEVAC teams to grow Vent-Axia's share of the ventilation market.
- Learn to fully understand the distributor and contractor in your base area.
- After training be able to understand the need to identify different sales strategies for different Product Groups.
- Develop relationships with the key personnel within your customer base at the right level.
2. Social Housing Refurbishment Market
- Build a solid working relationship with the Social Housing Consultant to help maintain and grow the Vent-Axia specification of public fans.
3. Commercial Market (Non Residential)
- Working with your Commercial/Industrial counterpart to generate HEVAC sales against sales targets from your own territory small to medium contractors and distributor leads.
- Ensure regular communication is upheld with other external and internal sales teams in Vent-Axia.
- Update journey plan and report on the outcome of the calls on a weekly basis.
- Keep the business up to date with market and competitor activity.
- Undertake any other reasonable duty as requested by your Manager/Director.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Previous sales and/or customer services experience is not essential but would be an advantage.
- The ability to use Microsoft Office, including powerpoint, word and excel to an intermediate standard
- Good communication skills.
24 days ago
only 4 days until close