about 1 year ago
Information on the company
Our client is an award winning, hyper growth recruitment agency. A team of innovators: ambitious, energetic and focused on changing the perception of recruitment. The team specialise in sales, marketing, PR and digital. Their aim is to be invaluable to candidates and clients.
This is a paid 3month internship offering around £20K pro rata, depending on your level of experience/ability. There will be a permanent position for those who pass probation.
How you can expect to spend your day;
You will be responsible for the continuation of successful recruitment focussed marketing initiatives for Consultants within the Account Management Team. A large focus on Lead generation through effective headhunting to initiate a prospective phone call or email address for a consultant to follow up on in relation to live vacancies. A responsibility to help the Account management team deliver to client briefs and aid in the placement of suitable candidates via placing adverts, searching job boards and candidate regeneration.
Marketing Initiatives will include but is not limited to:
* Writing industry and recruitment related blogs and articles for your own LinkedIn page, other consultants and the company website
* Contributing to social media group discussions where possible Engaging with all LinkedIn prospects who “view” your page
* Sending Email Shots to suitable candidates for existing live vacancies
* Writing and posting job advertisements, searching job boards and internal systems for suitable candidates as well as contacting them directly, researching companies and industries, directly sourcing & approaching suitable candidates via various channels (Phone, LinkedIn, Facebook, networking events etc.), interviewing active candidates only that may be relevant to live vacancies or generally strong candidates.
* You will be responsible for directly contacting a targeted list of prospective candidates on daily basis who are potentially suitable for live vacancies.
* You will need to use your training and natural rapport building abilities to generate interest and obtain suitable contact details (mobile/email address) from these prospective candidates for the Account management team to follow up on. This will be a daily activity and will form a large part of your role
* There will be a responsibility to record the necessary information accurately and efficiently to ensure the relevant internal systems are up to date and that the team is able to operate in a collaborative manner
* Ad-hoc duties and administration relating to the recruitment process, such as: psychometrics, video interviews, Email generation and job posting
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications;
* You will be knowledgeable of the industry you work in and possess the ability to write thought provoking articles and blogs related to the recruitment and relevant industry sectors
* You will have the ability to think laterally in relation to the overall resourcing process
* You will be confident, articulate and not afraid to communicate over the phone on a daily basis
* You will be expected to take a proactive approach to self-development and learning in order to achieve personal and wider business goals. There is a steep learning curve initially and your development will be quicker if you take the initiative to continually improving your skills and knowledge.
* Positive mind-set – you will experience a lot of rejection, disappointment and frustration on the road to success as a Resourcer. You must stay positive. You will make it happen if you apply yourself correctly A willingness to listen and learn. If you conduct yourself with the right attitude and apply the knowledge provided in your training and coaching, you will be successful
* Competitive nature. This client celebrates their successes as a team but also encourage a healthy and competitive environment on an individual basis. With the highest levels of reward and recognition available to you in the industry, they encourage everyone to make the most of the opportunity and push to be No.1 in their respective discipline
* Excellent attention to detail
* Decisive, action-centred, ‘gets things done’, able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
* Possess impact and presence, able to converse with people at all levels
* Outstanding interpersonal, communication and commercial skills, allowing you to be consultative and solutions focussed with anyone you interact with
* Computer literate, CRM systems, Microsoft Office etc.
Apply for this role