about 1 year ago
Information on the company
Our client is a leading International Medical Recruitment Consultancy. They are the fastest growing recruiter in the exciting and lifesaving world of medical technology!
It's an exciting market where you can make a genuinely positive change in the world, assisting businesses to introduce lifesaving technologies into the healthcare industry by helping them connect with: sales, marketing, and operations talent to drive their growth.
This is a full-time graduate job based by Farringdon station in central London paying up to £22,000 base salary with generous commission on top.
How you can expect to spend your day:
* You will be selling the company as a consultancy, not just as a recruiter but as a strategic partner offering new solutions to recruitment issues. This will involve negotiations on terms of business, building client relationships and understanding their hiring and growth plans.
* You will be sourcing candidates through headhunting, jobsites and using your excellent communication skills to build up your network.
* You will be conducting interviews with candidates both on the phone and face to face, to assess suitability for your job roles on behalf of your clients.
* Attending events and conferences to meet new clients and candidates.
* Writing winning adverts and marketing yourself on LinkedIn, Facebook and other social media platforms.
Training and Development:
Training and Development is at the source of why we're so successful. You will receive a bespoke training plan, structured around how you learn, by our dedicated recruitment trainers before you get out on the desk. Once you are in the day to day role, our recruitment coaches will give you continuous support to help you develop and keep you sharp!
We believe that no individual should be held back, that’s why we’ve developed our progression plan: you’ll know exactly what you need to achieve, and how to achieve it, to hit your next promotion and beyond!
The ideal grad's personality and qualifications:
* Recruitment experience is ideal, however previous sales experience is essential.
* Excellent communicator.
* Confident and have an ability to build relationships.
* German and/or French speaking skills would be advantageous
What are the perks of working at this company?
* Industry leading commission scheme (monthly and quarterly bonuses available) 30-50%.
* Annual Leave, including office shut down over Christmas period.
* Perkbox for every employee.
* Holiday competition for top billers – Ibiza & Vegas in 2017!
* ‘Managerial rewards’ for great performance E.g., meals out, vouchers.
* Big BIllers Club – all expenses paid afternoon/night to be decided by you! E.g. Theatre, Gaming, Michelin Star Meals, Go Karting.
* Annual Sports Day.
* Monthly & Quarterly Team celebrations.
Apply for this role