8 months ago
Information on the company
This exciting energy start up is a game-changing energy platform based in London with already over 4,000 customers after only a few months of trading. Just as Uber, Airbnb and Monzo changed the way we use transportation, lodging and banking, they are now changing how we buy electricity and gas.
Using artificial intelligence, they even tailor the energy they buy to the lifestyle of our customers, always buying as much green energy as possible. When customers switch to them, they want it to be the last time they ever switch their energy supply and never look back at the old industry.
This is a permanent graduate role paying £30,000 per annum.
What does it mean to join this graduate programme?
Using the terms from some of the fastest growing companies – 'you become our Ninjas' You will start in the customer experience team, dealing with customers by phone/email/social/chat, learning the business inside out and getting a first-hand understanding how to improve their great product.
At the same time, you will choose one of the 3 graduate tracks:
And from day one, next to your main role in the customer experience team, you will get one of more projects to work on within your track. This could mean for example helping develop the company app, helping develop the company social media campaigns or solving analytical questions for the company data-science team.
We are looking for personal energy, we would like you to bring all of your personality to work, not just your “work” side. We are looking for bright minds that can handle speed and uncertainty. Self-starters organised and not afraid to make mistakes and learn from them.
The start-up will go international and there is no limit to how far you can grow – you show what you can do, and they’ll give you a challenge to match
You’ll be part of the customer experience team for a minimum of 6-12 months, however dependent on the speed of your personal growth, you get to spend more time on projects within your graduate track. Usual examples of next steps in the graduate program are marketing associate, social media community manager, data-science analyst, operations associate, etc.
You will be assigned a mentor from day one who will help you go through your development areas – learning is our motto, and we can all still learn every day.
Who do I work with?
* You will be working with everyone from the CEO to Product managers as well as wider Operations team and customer experience team. Some of the leadership have strong career backgrounds with world class post-graduate degrees and some of the best organisations – so plenty to learn from
* You will also be required to work with the many partner organisations who help in delivering the service, including software providers, home-meter installers, marketing/sale organisations, data-partners, etc.
I want the job! What do I need?
* Graduate degree
* Sharp mind and ability to communicate clearly
* Proactively attitude to spot issues and re-solve them
* Good computer skills (office, web, etc.)
* Stamina – changing the world, does not happen from 9-5pm, so let’s order pizzas for the team and make it happen
What are the perks of working at this company?
* Be part of an entrepreneurial team on a revolutionary mission to change energy companies as we know it.
* High exposure to senior team
* Opportunity to carve yourself a great career in Energ
* Great central London location – Moorgate
Please take a moment to read the company values
Everything deserves to be challenged
People have the right to understand. We get ideas and information out in the open, where they can be understood, challenged, and improved on.
Magic happens together
We’re free to get things done where, when and how we think works best. But we always make sure we stay close and get together often, because that’s when great things happen.
We can’t wait
Comfort is the enemy of progress, so we reach far and take big, fearless leaps into the unknown. How we get results doesn't matter, only that we do – and quick.
Power belongs in all hands
People deserve to control everything about how they source, buy and use energy. We do everything to get energy working for our customers just the way they want it.
Every difference makes the difference
All of our individual experiences, perspectives and talents are assets on our journey. We create supportive spaces for each of us to fill with our own brand of brilliance.
We grow big
We’re on a journey that should challenge, stretch and develop every one of us. There is no standing still – each of us is here to grow bigger and better.
Apply for this role