about 1 year ago
Information on the company
Mention Me is a London based company, delivering referral marketing (refer a friend) programs to global brands.
They already work with a wide variety of clients including Sky, Sweaty Betty, Farfetch, Monica Vinader and Emma Bridgewater to name but a few. They are now looking to aggressively grow their customer base and expand their footprint in both retail and e-commerce.
If you’d like to apply for this rewarding opportunity, please send your CV and cover letter directly to email@example.com
This is a 3 month paid internship followed by a permanent position should both parties be in agreement.
A typical day would be:
Mention Me are looking to hire an exceptional intern with a view to this developing into a full time market development manager role. The focus of this role is on retail and e-commerce lead generation and business development.
The role reports to the Head of Global Sales and is supported by marketing for content and strategy development. You will be responsible for delivering warm leads and meetings to the new business team and working with them to develop prospects with well-researched data and information.
1. Diligent and meticulous work ethic to ensure we have sufficient leads and meetings to keep the sales team on track
2. Professional approach and presentation on the phone and if required, face to face
3. Ability to manage a lead generation process
4. Creative and resourceful in terms of building engagement with prospects, knowing that for some of them what we do is outside their current strategy or plans
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
1. Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
2. High level of attention to detail
3. Strong organisation and planning skills
4. Ability to prioritise workload to ensure timely achievement of targets set
5. Good IT skills across all Microsoft packages
6. A passion for working in technology and at a software vendor
7. Ability and willingness to work with own initiative and to occasionally work late or outside the confines of the job description from time to time
8. A degree is advantageous
2. Driven to be successful and achieve results
3. Keen to learn new skills and competencies within the role
4. High level of commitment
6. Act with integrity
7. Attention to detail and accuracy
8. Team player
9. Motivated self-starter
If this is you, please send your CV and cover letter directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
What are the perks of interning at this company?
1. The opportunity to join a rapid growth environment in a young and exciting company
2. Experience in an up and coming sector of both tech and marketing development
3. Chance to join a profitable pre IPO company with the associated benefits of equity and exit
4. Personal and professional growth through a comprehensive training program and on-boarding process
5. Support from a seasoned team who are ex HomeAway, BazaarVoice and PA Consulting
Apply for this role