9 months ago
Information on the company
Founded in 2015, our client is one of the hottest tech start-ups in London!
They are the UK’s leading online booking platform that is revolutionising the traditional temporary staffing sector by allowing business access to fully vetted and trained staff on a self-service booking platform.
In an industry worth over £35 billion a year and dominated by agencies, they are challenging the status quo whilst creating massive benefits for both workers and businesses.
As the company continues to grow rapidly, you will have the opportunity to work alongside some of the best talent in the industry and join a business that is at the forefront of an incredibly exciting space!
This is a permanent graduate job with a starting salary of £20-22k.
Key responsibilities of the role;
The team are looking for an operations superstar, someone who can make sure the system is purring along whilst also supporting their existing Ops and Customer Services Team.
If you’ve ever wanted to work in the control room at Nasa or SpaceX, then they have just the toy for you! They’ve built a super automated system that can deliver a Hero (aka worker) to Businesses at the right time and at the right place On Demand 24/7.
How you can expect to spend your day;
* You will become a customer service champion both for businesses and workers.
* Support in day-to-day operations.
* Monitor their system and be responsible for logistics ensuring Heroes are where they need to be.
* Ensure that jobs are filled by workers matching business specifications.
* Vet prospective workers who want to join the platform.
* Conduct worker inductions and ensure profiles are set up correctly.
* Be the primary point of contact for all workers and nurture their community.
* Manage business queries and assist with the booking process.
* Liaise with their payroll team and report generation to ensure payroll is correctly conducted.
* Generate invoices for business and ensure they are sent and paid in time.
* Help to create an end-to-end process to recruit, train and communicate with workers and ensure that their recruitment KPIs are met.
* Work with the company’s Sales and Account Management team to ensure clients expectations are met.
* Assist with developing internal processes to ensure all operational activities are carried out with maximum efficiency.
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications;
* University educated.
* A self-starter with a natural flair for entrepreneurship and genuinely excited to work in a start-up environment.
* Excellent communication skills, as you will need to understand their platform inside out and explain their services to Heroes and Businesses who register.
* Enjoys making customers happy and finding creative solutions to tough problems.
* Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines while keeping a cool head.
* Curious, a fast-learner, and able to juggle multiple priorities.
* A team player, who is prepared to go beyond the line to get things done.
* Computer literate, analytical, and competent using Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
What are the perks of working at this company?
This is a unique opportunity to join a fast paced, rapidly growing start-up and be part of the close-knit founding team of entrepreneurs. You will gain exposure to all aspects of a business and the challenges of developing new technology in a nascent market. You will also benefit from training, a stock option plan, a fun and sociable working environment, and regular socials and team events!
Apply for this role