about 1 year ago
Information on the company
This is a paid internship £1150 / month + commission structure.
A typical day would be:
This is the perfect time to join an established, successful team of people who can work with you to achieve a rewarding career in a business development role. With their extensive network of clients, you can quickly pick up the following duties and become an independent source of clients, creating your own network and pipeline of business.
Key objectives would involve but are not limited to:
1. Build and develop a new sales strategy for the organisation.
2. Research and identify prospective clients to help qualify target markets.
3. Drive business growth by contacting and conversing with prospective clients to arrange meetings or calls to further discuss our Risk Intelligence solution
4. Proactively make follow up calls to build and maintain relationships.
5. Achieve sales targets.
The ideal candidate’s attributes:
1. Confident and ambitious.
2. Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to explain complex concepts in a simple manner.
3. Target driven and results orientated.
4. Strong ability to handle objections.
5. Passion for learning.
If you would like to apply for this rewarding opportunity, please
Apply for this role