9 months ago
Information on the company
Our client is a business process management company working at the intersection of technology and human activity. The company works with some of the fastest growing startups in the UK and Europe.
This is a graduate job offering a starting salary of up to £25K plus an uncapped commission.
How you can expect to spend your day:
Looking for an ambitious Business Development Executive who wants to work in a dynamic and rewarding role. Successful candidate will work in close collaboration with the UK Director who has a history of growing and training successful sales teams.
* Develop, qualify and manage your own pipeline
* Present the company services to businesses in person and over the phone
* Maintaining a growing CRM system
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications:
* 1 years’ experience in B2B sales with a proven track-record OR recent graduate looking for a start in sales
* Natural communicator at all levels, especially over the phone and via email
* Have strong presentational skills
* Be extremely proactive, driven and self-motivated
* Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
Apply for this role