over 2 years ago
Information on the company
Want to work for one of the UK’s hottest FinTech companies? Market Invoice are passionate about building the best working capital finance product out there, using technology to disrupt a broken, age-old industry: Invoice factoring.
This company have already helped hundreds of businesses with their cash flow and are now looking for your help to continue this incredible journey.
At Market Invoice you’ll be solving real life business problems, working with a team of smart, proactive people. It’s a fast paced environment but you’ll be given the support and training you need to thrive. As the company grows, your role will too.
This is an entry level graduate scheme paying £20,000 - £25,000 + bonus.
The grad scheme in a nutshell:
The Business Development Academy Programme at Market Invoice is building the sales rock stars of tomorrow. They’re looking for candidates who have a winning attitude, the desire to close deals, make money and develop a strong sales career.
The Business Development Academy Programme is a 12-month work and training scheme that builds your ability and experience through a number of different roles and teams within the sales and business development department. Once completed you will progress into a senior sales role that fits well with the strengths and interests you have developed over the year.
You will initially join the Inbound team, here you will speak with potential clients who have expressed an interest in the company product, learning everything about the business you will develop your client communication skills, and learn how to qualify a lead. Once you have mastered the Inbound work you will move into an Outbound Research role, where you will learn how to hunt for and chase quality leads, and close deals. After that you will finish the programme in a New Business Closing role, where you will start building your own pipeline of deals, get passed qualified leads and close bigger trades. At the end of the 12-month programme you will be able to step into a more senior role in Account Management, New Business or Channel Sales.
To be successful in the Business Development Academy Programme you will be the type of person who has always had a great work ethic, taking on paid work from an early age, starting your own business or working part time whilst studying. You will be a great communicator, face to face, over the phone and by email.
You must be intelligent and able to understand and explain the complexities around invoice finance and why a business might have a working capital problem.
Importantly you will also be passionate about helping SMEs with their cash flow and will be motivated by being part of the Market Invoice team.
Tasks you can expect to be responsible for include:
• The position offers exposure to both Outbound and Inbound sales as well as New Business, including pipelining and deal closing.
• Respond efficiently to new business enquiries, and convert into leads for the New Business Sales team.
• Qualify and capture key information for all enquiries and record accurately within the CRM.
• Maintain a high conversion rate by following an effective plan for following up and qualifying leads via phone and email.
• Conducting Outbound Sales into multiple business verticals across the UK.
• Talking to prospective users (CEO's and FD's) to understand their funding needs.
• Prospecting, researching and qualifying potential users, offering them a truly exceptional product and experience.
• Provide accurate data on inbound enquiries to other teams.
• Understand the user funding requirements.
• Become an expert in selling our platform against other forms of traditional and alternative finance.
• Undergo training in sales, SME finance and selling our platform against other forms of traditional and alternative lending, to progress your career further
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications are:
• This is an ideal role for anyone looking for their first position in business development, sales or who has a little experience and is keen to build their knowledge.
• You must have a genuine interest in building a career in business development and sales.
• Strong work ethic, drive, and persistence.
• Analytical, methodical, good research skills.
• Strong and precise verbal / written communication skills.
• Ability to work well under pressure, a team player with a competitive nature.
What are the perks of working at this company?
• A full training and development programme that will build the skills and ability you need to be a successful sales person
• Progression into a more senior sales role on completion of the programme
• Competitive base salary with bonuses and commission for good performance.
• Best in class options scheme.
• Amazon Kindle and book vouchers.
• Private health coverage and half price Virgin Active gym membership.
• The opportunity to progress your career at one of the UK’s hottest FinTech start-up companies.
Apply for this role