3 months ago
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience in project management experience, lead and managing projects.
* MBA, and/or Master's of Science or Business Studies.
* Ability to successfully navigate and influence within a complex and matrixed business environment.
* Ability to work in a fast-changing and ambiguous environment with an entrepreneurial approach.
* Ability to build effective cross-functional relationships.
* Ability to clarify and summarize complex issues.
* Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.
About the job
As the Europe, the Middle East, and Africa (EMEA) Go-to-Market Manager for Pixel phones and accessories, you will be working primarily with the partnerships team to ensure channel readiness pre-launch as well as support commercial strategies to sustain product performance in markets. You will work cross-functionally to define promotional plans, review promotions success to enable smart decisions, manage incentive budgets for the categories in scope, and compile weekly, monthly or quarterly performance insights, market reports, and quarterly business reviews to support executive decisions. In this role, you will collaborate with the Global Go-to-Market team, Pixel Product team, Partnerships, Retail Marketing, Product Marketing, Store Operations, Finance, and Legal, building effective relationships and influencing decisions with data, to back-up rationale and bring a new generation of devices to market.
The Hardware Partnerships team focuses on Google-branded hardware across product categories. Our team is responsible for managing partnerships with our top carriers, retailers and enterprise verticals, including developing channel strategy, negotiating commercial terms, marketing and merchandising, and overall market share goals. We partner cross-functionally with marketing, product & engineering, finance and retail marketing teams internally, and with our carrier counterparts across these disciplines.
* Ensure channel readiness management ahead of launches.
* Manage several in-life management workstreams for Pixel and Accessories (e.g., promotional planning, budget management, market and competitive intelligence, and other growth initiatives).
* Understand and interpret performance, competitive intelligence, and market data, identifying key actionable drivers of growth and translating them into market or channel specific recommendations and initiatives.
* Support the preparation of business reviews and business cases for executive decisions.