6 months ago
Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing adoption of Amazon Web Services (AWS) Marketplace? Do you have the insights, strategic business and marketing background necessary to help establish AWS Marketplace as a key technology platform provider? As Go to Market Manager, you will have the exciting opportunity to help grow and shape the future of an emerging technology, and drive adoption of AWS across a broad range of accounts from Territory Sales to Enterprise.
You will be at the heart of latest trends in the way that Enterprise software is acquired and the change the way that Independent Software Vendors (ISV’s) engage with customers through AWS Market Place. AWS Marketplace is fundamentally changing how software is discovered, procured and deployed and we are looking for an experienced senior manager to develop and execute go-to-market (GTM) programs from conception through to completion. If you are passionate about cloud technologies, AWS Marketplace could be the right fit for your next career move.
The ideal candidate will have a background in developing Go-To-Market strategies and a Field or channel marketing background within a software or SaaS business. We’re looking for a self-starter with entrepreneurial spirit who is prepared to work in a fast-paced environment that continues to evolve, develop and execute against across EMEA and developing plans for each market.
Responsibilities of the role include:
· Execute and manage Go to Market (GTM) strategies to drive lead generation and strengthen our market presence within EMEA region.
· Develop, execute and manage Go to Market (GTM) campaign project plans, including campaign goals, messaging, call to action, follow-up activities, and success metrics.
· Lead strategic and tactical execution of pre/post event and field programs as well as associated demand generation follow-up activities.
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams i.e. product and channel, , category managers as well as regional and corporate marketing to determine event/program objectives and drive pre and post execution activities.
· Evaluate, measure and report on strategic effectiveness of GTM programs and events.
· Experience of business-to-business relevant field marketing, channel marketing or product marketing experience within the high-technology industry.
· Proven project management experience within a matrixed organization.
· Bachelor’s degree in computing engineering, computer science, marketing.
· MBA preferred.
· Successful track record in partner/channel/field marketing within the enterprise software and/or high-technology companies.
· Demonstrated experience in working with sales leaders in driving pipeline and revenue
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Skilled negotiator with proven experience in finding creative ways to do more with less, and a track record of staying on budget.
· Strong project management skills with experience gaining consensus and driving deliverables with individuals inside and outside the organization
· Familiarity with Salesforce.com and Marketo preferred
· Experience working in a fast-paced and highly cross-functional global organization.
· Confident, self-motivated individual with strong, demonstrable bias for action, and with an innate attention to detail.