12 months ago
Global Trade Marketing Manager (maternity cover) - South Shields
Responsible to Global Marketing & Commercial Director
Purpose of the role:
Manage delivery of all central Marketing Assets, Global Commercial Calendar and Sales Tools in line with brand strategy and global market needs. Support key markets of UK & BINC to develop with strategic wholesale partners.
Closing Date for Applications:
Sunday 16th September 2018
* Delivery of seasonal Global Commercial Calendar and content required across Wholesale, E commerce & Retail to implement.
* Deliver Brand, Retail, VM & Campaign Toolkit Guidelines for consistency across implementation.
* Develop and deliver all global sales tools to include: Marketing Packs, Range Directories, Look Books, Swatching, Teasers, Easels, Management of Barbour Library.
* Delivery of seasonal Global Launch Events and support of local UK and BINC events.
* Develop strong relationship with UK, BINC & BE Marketing teams. Progress key partner plans. Understand Wholesale & DTC needs and develop any additional content / assets required for implementation.
* Work with collaboration and licensing partners and develop relevant Marketing plans.
* Work with appropriate internal and external agency teams to achieve world-class levels of execution.
* BEEP Marketing Champion.
* Undertake any other reasonable activity, as may be required by senior management.
Skills and Experience:
* Degree level education (essential requirement).
* Marketing qualification at degree or post graduate level (Desirable requirement).
* Worked within a marketing department for at least 5 years.
* Experience of similar organisations in a global marketplace, ideally clothing lifestyle brand.
* Ability to present at an advanced level to gain ownership.
* Demonstrates high standards of attention to detail.
* Able to work well under pressure, remain calm and demonstrate this style to others.
* Interviewing skills for selection, performance management and appraisals.
* Information Technology including: Outlook, Word, Excel & Internet packages.
* Ability to challenge conventional methodology and deliver new ways of working.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills to build strong relationships internally and externally.
* Ability to lead by example to motivate, generate commitment and enthusiasm from the rest of the team and supportive central departments.
* Flexible methods with a positive approach to change.
* Extremely self-motivated.
E-mail Barbour about this vacancy
* Some Global & frequent degree of UK travel may be required at certain times
* Please note this is a temporary role covering maternity leave. The role has an expected end date of 12 months.
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV and covering letter firstname.lastname@example.org. Please clearly state on your application which role you are applying for.