about 1 month ago
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience with public cloud solutions across Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) and Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) markets.
* Experience in building scalable partnerships with agile partners, global system integrators and consultancies.
* Experience in sales, business development and/or client relationship management.
* Experience in problem-solving and innovation.
* Demonstrated project management experience, with an ability to deliver value through own initiative.
* Ability to absorb complex written and verbal technical details.
* Ability to translate data and trends into powerful strategies and compelling messages.
* Ability to combine strategic, planning, service, and execution skills to communicate with Sales, Marketing, Product, and Sales Operations teams.
About the job
Google Cloud teams work with schools, companies, and government agencies to make them more productive, mobile, and collaborative. On this team, you will drive Google Cloud business relationships by analyzing partner business performance, identifying methods of increasing partner and Google returns, pitching ideas to and identifying opportunities within partners, and coordinating across Google teams to deliver.
As a Global System Integrator (GSI) Partner Manager, you will be responsible for executing the business development strategy with our strategic partners within UK/I. You will be responsible for achieving strategic goals and driving partner success in a given region. You will represent the entire range of Google Cloud products and services for our GSI partners while at times focusing on a specific solution, or product sets, for particular partner vertical markets.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
* Build strategy and execution plans successfully to meet business growth objectives for a specific region.
* Engage in joint efforts between the Google Cloud Field Sales team and Partner Sales team to ensure there is successful overlap.
* Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned accounts.
* Meet near- and long-term strategic objectives in relation to assigned accounts.
* Lead regional joint business development planning processes with partners that develop mutual performance objectives, targets and critical milestones.