Global Attraction Group has created an interesting new role - Global Sales Support Manager which will involve sales, account management, marketing, training, project management, negotiation and trade show event management! So , extremely varied skills and experience required! The Company operate in 4 continents and has grown significantly over the last few years to become a market leader.
The business works closely with the local and international travel trade and they have identified the need for a Global Sales Support Manager to enhance the growth of partnerships and to enhance existing relationships.
This role will support both their UK and global sales efforts and ensure ongoing sales and marketing support is offered along with creating best practise to ensure the optimisation of sales.
Key responsibilities for the Global Sales Support Manager will include :
- Providing sales support with globally based sales teams and ensuring the smooth on boarding of new partners
- Project management such as provisions of tool kits, CRM rollout and the delivery of trade shows the company exhibits at e.g. Arabian Travel Show. FITUR, ITB, WTM
- Key account managements
- Internal relationships management including sales, marketing, digital, finance, directors
- External relationships with clients and partners, design agencies, trade shows, event management companies
Key skills should include :
- A knowledge of the international travel trade
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Management of a small team
- Awareness of sales and marketing
- Relationship management
- Be tech aware
- Coordinate and design marketing and sales material
The Company have attracted some of the best travel professionals in the industry and this London based role will be based at their Central London Head Quarters. Global Sales Support Manager candidates will be given support where needed but be expected to have excellent time management and people skills and work in an independent way. As this is a new position, you will be able to guide the department and grow it – the company has expanded quickly over the last few years so you must enjoy adapting to a fast paced working environment.
Successful Global Sales Support Manager candidates will be contacted within 2 working days – we will arrange to meet you to discuss the role and company in detail and ensure this is the right career move for you – for 18 years Strong Recruitment have helped many people find the right career move – we hope we can help you. All applications treated in confidence.
Wishing you a very happy and successful 2019!