Global Sales Manager, Farming and Agricultural Products, £40K to £45K Basic + % of GP on the increase in sales, £55K OTE Year one, £65K+ year two. This is a specialist export sales role focusing predominantly on North America, Central America and South Africa. You will be representing an international manufacturer with offices in the UK, USA and Asia.
The role is managing a network of agents across North America, South Africa and Australasia whilst seeking new agents and large end user farm clients. The position is with a manufacturer who is recognised as a specialist in their niche field, and they offer a range of extremely high-quality products with distinct benefits over cheaper and traditional alternatives.
To apply, you must meet the following criteria:
* You will be a graduate that is willing to spend 20% of your working time abroad
* You must have experience of international sales (PLEASE NOTE that regrettably if you do not have this experience, your application cannot be considered)
* At least five years proven international sales experience with a good general understanding of doing business across a wide and diverse range of business cultures
* Experience of managing local agents and/or distributor networks (hiring, firing, managing, mentoring, motivating, etc.) or winning large end-user business in countries outside of Europe.
* Familiarity with export processes, documentation, etc.
* You must set yourself high personal standards and be motivated by growing business and earning bonuses commensurate with this growth - the OTE is uncapped and earning six figures is feasible in years two to three onwards.
* You will be easy going, willing to learn, adaptable, able to get along with most personalities and enjoy working in small teams where you will have involvement across many business areas (i.e. not the kind of person who has a 'that's not in my job description type of attitude'!)
This is an excellent role with a highly profitable niche manufacturer that is well-led and has enormous ambitions for the future. To apply, please